What are we eating today?

Today:

B - bacon & eggs - fried of course
l - made a sort of mushroom quiche type thing, didn't put enough cream in so it ended up as cheese on mushroom in a ramekin :D
D - Trout topped with cream cheese & baked in foil with a green salad and a few olives
S - Atkins bar, SF jelly & cream

Good Morning

B: Left over chicken curry.
L: The Carby Cafe as usual
D: Not sure, we are eating at Jamie and Carol's tonight, take away I think.

morning :) TFIT lol finish early today too!
B - greens bacon and egg
L - 3 x babybel
D - nandos!!!!!! thinking 1/4 chicken (possibly half) and the salad
snacks - nothing apart from vino after the piccies :D

I've had a bit of an egg feast today!

B - scrambled egg with a bit of parsley
L - leafy salad with brie & egg mayonnaise
D - I quite fancy a steak ... but i'm not sure yet!

gym, then atkins bar for brekkie

few low carb sausages as a snack

lunch- slices of ham, few slices of cucumber, couple of silverskin pickles

dinner- eating out for works leaving do at Ego so probs chicken or fish.

Naughty pickles.

b: 2 scrambled eggs ad 2 bacon
l: chicken wrapped in bacon with salad
s: pork scratchings, sf jelly and cream
d: meatloaf, cauliflower, cabbage, pork chop
s:sf jelly and cream

craving the sweet stuff this.
Has TOTM affected your weight loss, feel bloated.

is that ok for todays food

thanks
Diane

B - Scrambled eggs and mushrooms

L - went to nandos so had half a chicken and a leafy green salad (yummmmmy!!! :D)

D - Steak with broccoli and cabbage

snacks - a cheese string

quick question, i went food shopping a lil earlier and bought a few sachets of sugar free jelly, is that the right stuff? craving something sweet!!! xox

quick question, i went food shopping a lil earlier and bought a few sachets of sugar free jelly, is that the right stuff? craving something sweet!!! xox

That it is my lully. MMMmmmm add cream to it, sit back and enjoy :D

Woofy X

First day today ..

About to make an omelette with cheese and mushrooms.

Later will have some chicken, with veggies and a cheese sauce.

ahhh brilliant, thanks!!! its in the fridge setting as we speak and will be consumed later with a bog dollop of cream ;) xox

Hve u tried mixin the cream in it just before it sets?

Make as normal, mix with 3/4 of a pint of hot water, let it cool then I mix in cream untill it goes to a lully pink colour. Chill in normal way.... HEAVEN!!!!!:p

Woofy

sounds fab!!! will definitely be trying with my next batch :) xox

today:

B - steak and eggs

L - salad made with chicken breast pieces, romaine lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, red and orange peppers and grated parmesan on top... drizzled some chilli oil over and it was delish!

D - im going to an indian restaurant tonight and they have a fab selection of kebabs and lamb chops and chicken tikka etc.

Mmm jelly sounds good, I've been making mine as normal and having with cream, but will try making some up with cream.

Today

B - bacon & egg
L - chicken thighs with salad
D - pork stir fry I think, found a fresh stir-fry sauce in Sainsburys that was only 3g carb for the pack so we're going to have that between too
No snacks so far, which is amazing for me as I'm a real snacker, but I'm too full most of the time which is great, but will probably have some SF jelly later as my sweet treat.

I've just had jelly was fab.

b; bacon, eggs, sausage and half a mim
l; ham off bone, chop and salad
d; chicken thighs, ham off bone and salad
snacks; 2 small jellys with cream and pork scratchings

my stomach feels great today
hopefully will show on scales on sunday.

Diane

i think i have eaten too much today.....

B: 1 rasher bacon (dropped the other on the floor! damn) 2 cherry toms, 2egg omlette, 1 flat mushroom.
L: 2 babybels, 8 snack sausages, pork scratchings (this is what i picked through the arvo)
D: ate out (on my 1st day! i must be mad!) Chicken ceasar salad, mayo, parmesan, no croutons, and eton mess, (which if i think about it, had maybe 1 strawberry in, meringue and double cream, so almost allowed!)

and water, nearly 3 ltres....2 coffees (but i have them black)

im now off to bed lol

B: Egg mayo, Bacon and half an oopsie roll
L: Olives, pack chicken fridge raiders
T: Chicken in a cream and mushroom sauce and half a chcken oxo cube (makes a lovely cream chicken style fricasse), cabbage, one cheery tom, olives

Snacks: Pork scratchings, oopsie with sugar free maple syrup and an atkins bar

still under 20g carbs.... feel smug!

i think i have eaten too much today.....

B: 1 rasher bacon (dropped the other on the floor! damn) 2 cherry toms, 2egg omlette, 1 flat mushroom.
L: 2 babybels, 8 snack sausages, pork scratchings (this is what i picked through the arvo)
D: ate out (on my 1st day! i must be mad!) Chicken ceasar salad, mayo, parmesan, no croutons, and eton mess, (which if i think about it, had maybe 1 strawberry in, meringue and double cream, so almost allowed!)

and water, nearly 3 ltres....2 coffees (but i have them black)

im now off to bed lol

Meringue is all sugar!! And no fruits on induction, check the carbs on your snack sausages.... apart from that all good misses. x

Back