What are we eating today?

B: protein bar
L: grilled goats cheese, rocket, mayo & balsamic vinegar
D: chorizo, fennel, onion & pepper topped with manchengo cheese

Meringue is all sugar!! And no fruits on induction, check the carbs on your snack sausages.... apart from that all good misses. x

thanks for the heads up, i knew i shouldnt have had the eton mess, grrrr...

snakc sausages were 11 carbs per 6 (after checking) so i went right over yest...

i bought blimmin strawberrys too the other day, gonna have to get the kids to eat them

im doing better today, so hopefully i wont have ruined it that much! xx

Evening all!! Horrid late shift at work!

Got up rather late this morning with my lil one so missed brekki!
No time to cook lunch and had already sorted dinner thankfully!

B- 10 (small) chicken wings from takeout! (8 carbs all together or so)
S- 30g roasted peanuts! ( i know i know!!)
L- Well the chicken wings were Brunch really i had them at 1pm
D- Vegi and sausage bake - that was the last of it this week.

D- diet coke cherry, 2 teas, 5 glass's of water!! Woop! can u believe im actually drinking more water now? lolz

17g carbs according to fitness pal! Which by the way i have started using again! Have made a list of the foods and shakes im going to have from monday on my slimfast and will be using fitness pal t track it!

Jims Curry

B-Egg Bacon and Mushroom
S Cake
L Blue cheese salad
D Jims Curry

WOW Very nice regular Saturday Night Treat

Last edited:
ok today...a better day i think..

B: 3 snack sausages, 4 closed cup moshrooms, 2 rashers bacon, made into a breakfast omlette with 2 eggs. (this was lush by the way and defo recommended!)
L: babybel, scratchings.
D: home made morrocan lamb kebabs, 2 stuffed mushrooms with philly, cheese and mushrooms, and salad and 2 boiled eggs.

S: im drinking white wine. i know its a no no but its saturday night AND i have decorated the bathroom over this weekend and need it ;)

Keep it dry and enjoy hunni.....

Happy Saturday night :D

Woofy X

it's dry, and im enjoying, happy easter to you too! xx

has no one else eaten today? lol

i had...
B: pork scratchings
L: chicken, 2 eggs lettuce,celery,mayo
D:pork loin, 5 florets cauliflower, french beans in butter. (suprisingly filled me up considering my plate was NOT overflowing!)

Wine........oh wine,wine,wine......its medicinal.....(dry and white, you understand ;))

I nibbled, does that count? lol

B. Muffin with coffee and cream
L. Tarragon chicken with salad leafs
D. Saag paniir with beef and mushroom curry.

Snaxs. Cheese

Woofy X

mmmm im yet to do curry, i have chicken but no spices :( i DID however make the morrocan lamb and OMG it was like kebab!

spice isle in asda (morrisons do the asme though) their special spices, morrocan style. in a small round tine with a screw lid with a little glass window, bright reddy orange spice...mixed it with lamb n small amount of onion...i saved some for lunch tomorrow. nom nom!

I had an amazing easter dinner yesterday -- roast duck - it was really good - I was a little naughty and had a little gravy and 1/2 a roasted apple with it but will deffo be checking the supermarkets after easter for cheap duck

Back