What are we eating today?

B - half a MiM (just didn't fancy it, ate some gave the rest to hubby)
L - 3 large mushrooms, stuffed with cream cheese, topped with some blue cheese and baked in oven (yummy) with small green salad
D- Plan to have fish, got some Trout fillets which I'm going to top with pesto (checked the carbs) and mayo mixed together, it's lovely
S - small piece of cheese, just not hungry today - def in ketosis :D

First day for me, someone tell me if this is ok!! :) B: 2 fried eggs, bit of left-over roast chicken L: Prawn mayonnaise, raw salmon trimmings and spinach D: 3 egg omelette with a bit of cream, cheese, couple of radishes and more spinach. Snacked a bit on bits of roast chicken and bits of salmon trimmings, and mainly drank diet tonic water (non-aspartame, I checked!) Haven't really counted the carbs here, but cant be more than about 10...does this diet look ok to everyone? I've never eaten so well! :p

that looks good to me,. and it seems a lot too so hopefully you werent hungry!! lol

for me today i have had....

B:scratchings (couldnt face cooking another egg lol)
L:lamb kebabs, green beans in butter
S:Scratchings (im becoming addicted!)
D: cauliflower cheese (home made cheese sauce) and chicken stuffed with philly and wrapped in bacon, im again not really hungry but ill eat the 3 meals a day!

hehe nope not hungry. day off work today so I find myself rattling around and picking at food, I can really overdo it sometimes, so under the circumstances, I think I did pretty well :p first few days of a diet, I'm always really hungry but havent felt it at all today :)

ive not felt hungry since fri, its like a revelation to me! lol

b: 1 egg, 2 bacon, 2 sausages, spinach and celery
l: 5 chicken drummers with large salad with spinach
d: Meat loaf from recipes, salad with spinach, salad dressing
snacks: scratchings

Havent been hungry today as much as yesterday, i have loads of lettuce on salad, had about 14-15g of carbs.
Drank at least 4 pints of water

Is this ok?

Evening all!

B- ultra slim shake
L-SF shake
S- 2 tangerines
D- chappati with Lentils
S- gona have some more fruit with the hubby while we watch movie

Good Morning all

B: Left over lamb leg roast with spinach.
L: Back to the carby Cafe.
D: We have a load of roast lamb left, I may make a curry with it.

morning :) too much alcohol this weekend - im a bloated pmt queen!!!! raaaaa
B - sausage and bacon
L - corned beef salad
D - cheese omelette and greens
snacks - babybel

lots and lots and lots of water and NO WINE

Hi every body, hope you all had a good Easter. After being quite ill for a week am now back on the wagon :)

B: 2 rashers of grilled bacon, 1 sausage (2carbs) 3 button mushrooms.
L: Tin tuna with 2 thin slices of red onion and mayo, salad leaves
D: Steak, few prawns in mayo (new one from Heinz, Deli Mayo with sundried tomatoes, lovely at 0.2g of carb per 15g serving :)) and some more salad leaves with cue.
S: sf jelly and cream, few pork scratchings and 2 or 3 glasses of wine this evening. Also 2 cups of tea with watered down cream and sweetener, 1 decaf coffee with cream, herbal teas and water..lots of it

i think im def in ketosis, nota s hungry as last couple of days

b: 1 bacon, 1 sausage, omlette with spinach and bacon bits

l: ham salad

d: steak with salad

don't know if I'm being thick or something but what is MiM? also does anyone know the carb count of oatbran? its the bran not the oatmeal don't know if this is different, thanks Theresa

B Sausage 2 x eggs
L Ham Salad
S Scratchings
D Pan fried fish Cauli with cream and cheese

B: 2 bacon 1 egg scrambled (struggled to eat this! not hungry)
L: chicken tikka meat, salad, mayo
D: chicken and salad with 5/6 swede chips...

water throught the day :D

missed breakfast
lunch scrambled eggs
dinner salmon broccoli cauliflower

2 litres of water

Last edited:
Back