What are we eating today?

mmmm ditzee, i want your menu!

Good Morning all,

B: Left over lamb curry and steamed Kale.
L: I'm meeting Colleen for lunch today, I'm hoping for a big fry up.
D: Chorizo casserole. Yum Yum

morning

b - left over greens and 2 fried eggs
L - tuna salad with mayo
D - big fat steak and greens
s - 1 x babybel and pepperami

Just noticed you had a CD shake for brekkie, would it be ok for me to have one of my hubbies promax shakes for one meal if im busy, im scared in case i go wrong!
Danielle

Morning all!
(slimfast day 4)

Plan for today is
b- shake
S- kellogs bar
L- shake
S- ww yogart
D- fish, vegis, quarn burger and sauce.

Ex- 30 mins on stepper

morning Sona :) hows it going?

Good Morning all,

B: Left over lamb curry and steamed Kale.
L: I'm meeting Colleen for lunch today, I'm hoping for a big fry up.
D: Chorizo casserole. Yum Yum

Did somebody say Chorizo?? Recipe pls Jim!! xxx

Just noticed you had a CD shake for brekkie, would it be ok for me to have one of my hubbies promax shakes for one meal if im busy, im scared in case i go wrong!
Danielle

CD shakes are too high in carbs from what I remember one shake is 20-30g of carbs (your daily total). If you want to include shakes make sure they are low carb, I use avidlite ones that range from 2-8 carbs, I didn't use them on induction tho only when I got to OWL.

B: yogurt
L: goats cheese, balsamic vinegar & rocket
D: chorizo, fennel & cheese bake

Oh it's a simple one Linz, just slice the chorizo and dump into a casserole dish with roughly cubed aubergine, celery, fennel, Bok Choi, garlic, chilli peppers and kale.

I use a pork stock cube and a pint of water.

Morning all :)

B: 2 egg cheese omelet with chives
L: Steamed cod with a little butter,salad leaves
D 2 large mushrooms stuffed with phili garlic and herb cheese, salad leaves & cucumber
S: Not sure, probably give them a miss as am feeling a bit nauseous at the moment :(

Hey vicky! its ging alright hun! had a sneaky look at scale and i havent actually lost anything yet! But im glad i havent gained! i was really scared eating carbs again! Slim fast have a low carb version aswell but i think u can only get it in the US. Thier new brand and website are launching in May so if they come out in the UK im gona get them! Hows ur diet coming along?

brill sona :) give it a week and lets hope those lbs fall off :D
are you getting hungry at all?

diet going here thanks - dont you miss the cheese?

lolz @ cheese
i dont miss the cheese that much!
have planned to have 1 toast with cheese slice for my morning snack tomorow! gona get toast from work and bring my own half fat cheese slice from home!! hehe

so far ive only had chappati and lentils for my dinner at home.
going to try venture out a bit the rest of the week!

oh at least you can have chappati eh? x

B - Cheese and bacon omellette, coffee n cream
L - Egg Mayo - salad
D - Fish in parsley sauce (2.3carbs) with leafy green veg
S - small chunk cheese, scrathings, and celery
water (lots of)
I am on day 3 now and loving it so far, was naughty today n had a sneeky peek and nearly fell over when the wii fit said i had already lost....7Lbs...in 2 days no way. But i will weight till end of week before i get my hopes up too much, but at least i know its working YEY!!!

b: small amount of bacon bits with spinach and celery sticks and 10z of cream cheese

l: 2 small pieces of chicken stuffed with spinach and mayo

d: don't know yet, any suggestions?

scratchings

Havent been that hungry today and managed 35 mins of cardio workout dvd.

Breakfast - bacon and sausages (pork & venison from morrisons)
Lunch - tin of tuna and half dozen king prawns with salt and vinegar
Dinner - a chicken breast, seabass fillet and leeks cooked with cream, philly and a little grated cheese (really tasty!!!)
Snack - bag of scratchings.

Back