What are we eating today?

Some do, some don't love, make sure it's a natural yoghurt and check the carbs Linda.

i have NOT been hungry today, so far ALL i have eaten is a tuna salad!..

B: water
L:Tuna salad, mayo
D: Chicken, cabbage, bacon :D (edited - this turned into chicken with mushrooms in a cream and bluecheese sauce and it was MINT!)

may have some blue cheese to snack because its calling my name from the fridge lol

Last edited:
B Sausage 2 x eggs
S 1 X Atkins Bar
L Turkey Salad
D Prawn Madras with Cauli Mash

stephen
:break_diet:

B:2 boiled eggs
L:chicken wings
D:mince with mushrooms fresh toms and cheese wraped in lettuce leaves so yummy just like wraps :D

B:bacon
L:tuna mayo sliced tomatoe and cucumber all wrapped in lettuce leaves lovely
D:haddock and veg with cheese sause

Hey guys!

B- Shake
S- highlights
L- shake
S- grapes
D- 2 toast, 2 pouched eggs and 1/2 tin beans

Can i ask u guys somic.

Is it good to have no loss and no gain going from atkins to slim fast in the 1st week. I mean i was really scared of putting on weight due to eating more carbs... ive managed to keep to my cals and also so far 4 sessions of 30 mins cardio exercise.

No loss in 6 days but maintained at 12.5 (bane of my life) hoping for a loss tomorow or by next week..

Last edited:
sorry sone, i dont know the answer but id think its good that your body is coping with the transition :D

My meals today were....

B: water
L:Tuna Salad, Mayo
D: Steak, garlic mushrooms, spinach...

I still have no appetite and could easily go all day with one small meal, this is good in one sense but bad in another, ie - i know i need to eat 3 meals a day :(

any ideas?

yesterday:
b: 3 low carb sausages
l: bowl of buttery cabbage and pepperami
d; salt chilli ribs from the chinese and 1/4 special foo youg (might eat the rest today)
s: naughty binge on sugar fre sweets as was feling sorry for myself - it could have been much worse!

I seem to be having trouble staying in ketosis and this cold hasn't helped - my dad is going back to london on wednesday so that will make it much easier and the week after oh is in brisol so that week i'm going to have a v strict induction week to push me deeper into ketosis

morning guys!

B- vanilla shake
L- choc shake
S- fruit salad
D - either spag bol or tuna pasta

good news is that scales have finally moved! last sunday wi was 12.6
and this sunday 12.4! finally back to signature weight so now hope to make some real losses. Watch this space xxx

Good morning all,

B: Left over burger's and sausage's from the BBQ on Saturday.
L: The carby cafe today.
D: Something with diced lamb, probably curry.

I had a carb blow out over easter and am finding it really hard to get back on the wagon.

So, today, I'm hoping to up my water intake to at least 2 litres and get back on it! I'm going to re-read the book in case that helps motivate me. Ham salad for lunch and probably an omelette for dinner. Did anyone else find it difficult to do this with their OH eating normally? he doesn't get the eat fat = get thin thing so he criticises my eating. I know he thinks he's helping but the low calorie thing has never worked for me.

Gone off topic, sorry!

Morning :) well done Sona!!!!! Bad Jar - dont have an OH (well have bf but he doesnt live with me) so dont have that problem and If im cooking for BF he gets what im having.

Sh*tty monday morning been up since three with very poorly doggy :(
B - nothing
L - chicken salad
D - chilli in the slow cooker - it had better be nice - its got naughty ti of tomatoes in but if i only have 1/4 of it then its only 3 carbs.

I'd go for curvy Jar, much better look love.

jar my OH eats normallu, he was quite critical
*you SURELY cant eat that and lose weight* kinda thing,

when i lost 7lb in my 1st week he soon shut up, i cook for myself now, he feeds him and the kids, its all good here :D

my menu today....

B: 2 toasted oopsie rolls/butter
L:crustless quiche and salad
D: crappy overcooked chicken and green beans, was vile and i cant wait to go shopping tomorrow! lol

B - bag of pork scratchings (was in a rush so ate on the run!)

L - prawns seasoned with chilli and coriander, with mixed lettuce leaves, red and yellow peppers, 1 cherry tom, cucumbers and olive oil dressing.

D - 2 roast chicken thighs (skin on :p), steamed broccoli and french beans. SF Jelly + whipped cream.

i am stuffed! love this 'diet' :D xox

b: 2 pepperamis
l: salad and hot n spicy chicken wings from asda
d: donner meat

felt rotten all day at work and couldn't bring myself to cook - am a bit worried aout hidden carbs this week and feel like i've gained weight so hoping for a sts tomorrow

Back