Morning or afternoon...

B - 3 rashers of bacon, 3 eggs
L - Leek & Butternut Squash soup
D - Thai Stylet Chicken and lots of salad

B: boiled egg
L: Piece of quiche and salad
D: Ribs and more ribs ;)

Yesterday I ate

B) Two boiled eggs, turkey and ham with mixed salad and heap of hot pepper sauce

L) Scrambled egg and pork loin with hot pepper sauce

D) Turkey and ham with mixed salad with hot pepper sauce

Reckon I'm on the right track? ;o and yes, I LOVE my hot pepper sauce ^^ goes awesome with anything I reckon!

EDIT: just looked at the packaging for the salad, it consists of Carrots, Iceberg Lettuce and Red Cabbage, apparently per 100g theres 3.6g of carbs, so that isn't as bad as I thought it could be, right? ^^

Last edited:
Yes they do mate, my encona Jamaican hot pepper sauce is very carby indeed.

Yesterday I ate

B) Two boiled eggs, turkey and ham with mixed salad and heap of hot pepper sauce

L) Scrambled egg and pork loin with hot pepper sauce

D) Turkey and ham with mixed salad with hot pepper sauce

Reckon I'm on the right track? ;o and yes, I LOVE my hot pepper sauce ^^ goes awesome with anything I reckon!

EDIT: just looked at the packaging for the salad, it consists of Carrots, Iceberg Lettuce and Red Cabbage, apparently per 100g theres 3.6g of carbs, so that isn't as bad as I thought it could be, right? ^^

Do you have encona, its lush, ive havent had any on this diet yet is it low in carbs?
Danielle

Do you have encona, its lush, ive havent had any on this diet yet is it low in carbs?
Danielle

Oh yes I use Encona "West Indian Original Hot Pepper Sauce", it's delicious I know, I'm a total addict, it looks fine to me, according to the website there isn't many carbs in a bottle at all, I've been having it with almost every meal, if there is a detrimental effect I'll be sure to let you know X)

Being a Very Good Girly today and for at least two/three more days to offset my naughtiness...

Breakfast: EAS carb sense Strawberry Shake

Late Lunch: Crunchy vegetable omelette (radishes, celery, mushrooms, spring onions blitzed in food processor then fried in a little nut oil. 2 beaten eggs and water poured on top and mixed in).

Dinner: Probably savoury MIM with salad and small portion of grated seriously strong cheddar.

Must look into this i love chilli hot sauces, can make do with pepper sauce i tend to chop green chilli up to go on my salads-lush.:D

B:2 slices of pastrami 2 slices of ham, pork crunch
L: turkey salad
D: it started as a curry then ended up as a beef stew on my plate....its chicken cream curry spices and cauli rice....

yup i liked cauli rice :D

im a big fan of cauli and didnt have the ingredients so basically grated the cauli and some garlic and fried in butter, was nice :D

Back