What are we eating today?

yes those ones :) they are lovely :D
How i oliver? all better? x

Ahh thanks for asking. He seems ok in himself but keeps picking his spots. im hoping they wont scar given his age.

Glad he is better. I didnt get any scars and i picked lol!!

probably about 7/8 a long time ago!!!!

B: 2 toasted oopsie rolls with butter
L: Quiche and green salad
D: Cheeseburger pie and green salad.

Do we have to eat 20g of carbs a day as sometimes I seem to struggle? I'm only on 8 carbs after my dinner :confused:

are you counting the carbs in oopsie rolls, veg etc etc?

Yes caz, you should be counting the carbs in everything love.

But I am! Even my coffee :D Maybe I don't have enough salad but I'm always satisfied when I've finished. Maybe I should squeeze a sambuca in - uuugh! Never again ;)

I even count carbs in cheese :)

But the cheese I've been eating says it doesn't have any Vicky, am I missing something obvious? :confused: xx

I think most cheese have 0.5-1g carbs per 30g.

Breakfast: Rich chocolate MIM with vanilla cream cheese frosting.

Lunch: Cheese omelette with generous mixed green salad and 1 tbsp mayo.

Dinner: Linda McCartney veggie sausages with cauliflower mash and tiny portion marrowfat peas.

i get mini babybels and they have 'traces' of carbs in so to be fair i have not really counted it, any other on with carbs in i do. but i usually only have 1 a day and not everyday :)

hi all...today i have had...

B: 2 sausages 0.8 carbs per
L: tuna & May, spinach leaves, celery and cucumber
D: 4 chippolatas 0.6 carbs per, 1 egg omlette, cheese, mushrooms
S: 1 cheddar babybel

Water and 1....only 1 glass of wine....no more wine all week!

Sorry ladies all ive have eaten today is 3 celery sticks with some grated cheese and a tiny bit mayo (still dont like it) and eating some scratchings now. Really cant be bothered to cook.

Sorry ladies all ive have eaten today is 3 celery sticks with some grated cheese and a tiny bit mayo (still dont like it) and eating some scratchings now. Really cant be bothered to cook.
hey sis, i couldnt be bothered to cook either. i had sausage and bacon left from yesterday and a can of tuna and mayonaise. :(

Back