What are we eating today?

good luck Missy :) Woofy you should sue - its not acceptable !

Morning all

B: left over meat loaf and cabbage 'n' Leek.
L: The Carby Cafe today.
D: TFIF, first the pub and then a donner and salad.

Morning Missy, how did weigh in go hunni ?:)

Morning all, lovely sunny day in London today. Had a nice brisk walk to the office today

B: Pork chops, green beans
L: Mexican hamburger pie, green beans, salad
D: Grilled salmon, sauteed spinach & asparagus, salad

S: Olives, boursin cheese
E: 5K run
W: 3 litres water, mint tea

Have a lovely day!

You too Steph! A bit cloudy up North but I think it has potential. Supposed to be hot this weekend :)

There's going to be a beetroot epidemic :D

LOL

It's nice and sunny here as well, I'm quite brown already, never really go back to white anymore, too much time served in the middle and far east.

Lucky you Jim! My tans seem to fade far too quick :(

cant face food. was up all night with toothache. this is the time i need soup. shall fave to fill up with bacardi so the pain stays away! :cry:
seriously though, will not eating take me out of ketosis?

Over to you Jim lol!

Hope you're feeling better soon hunni, get it checked out - you don't want it interfering with our parties! :D

Over to you Jim lol!

Hope you're feeling better soon hunni, get it checked out - you don't want it interfering with our parties! :D
i know what it is, lost a filling at xmas. back tooth. i stupidly left it as i hate dentists so much. i had my 1st atkins choc bar yesterday and it was hard but was enjoying it sooo much. felt the tooth move but couldnt stop eating it. was making orgasmic noises eating it lol. bloomin chocolate. should have left it alone.
dentist next week. i bought another 8 atkins bars to eat so i need the dentist to eat them lol

Morning all!

B: eggs & mushrooms
L: goats cheese, rocket. cucumber
D: indian take-out

Indian mmmm :) Do you trust the carb amounts Linz, been a bit worried about ordering an Indian! What do you get?

yummy indian

b - bacon and eggs
L - corned beef salad with mayo
D - cheeseburegers with babybel in middle with some big mushrooms as the bun or maybe oopsies. and some celeriac chips and greens and some garic mayo :D
and vodka and coke :D

Hi all,
meals/food for today.......

B: 4 chippolatas (0.6 carbs per)
L: 2 oopsies, melted cheese and a splash of worcester sauce
D: Minted lamb

S: 2 babybels, 3 slices salami,

Daily allowace of water and a bottle of dry wine.

no greens today!!!! MUST eat them tomorrow, we spent the day at the castle grounds overseeing the medieval shows and reinactments they had on for St Georges day, not my cuppa tea, but a nice day in the sun for free.....thats what i like :D

Good morning all. I have no idea what my menu has in stroe for me today. Probably a mushroom omlette for brunch though. We are off to another country park today so lots of walking then I think a pub dinner. I quite fancy a steak and salad.

Back