What are we eating today?

Morning all!!

B: yogurt
L: Bacon & brie Ooopsie (thanks Vicky), salad
D: Steamed salmon & roasted veggies

Hi all!
B: Weeds!
L: Weeds with scrambled egg x 2, drop of cream and a slice of red hot cheese melted in :D
D: Lamb burger, mushroom stuffed with red hot cheese and cauliflower cheese
S: Bag of pork scratchings

Maybe a little too much cheese :(
how many carbs in the weeds? i will try anything once :D

how many carbs in the weeds? i will try anything once :D
You crack me up, you mad woman! Weeds are carb free didn't you know? - they come under leafy green salad! Jim would so approve of yesterday's menu :D

hiya

well thanks for the reply regards the wife shes took note and using myfitness pal and drinking more water and guess what SHES LOOSING WEIGHT less ear ache for me.LOL

You're a good man :D

kida were up silly early time for me today now im bloody starving as iv been awake since 6 dont usually get up till 7/7-30 so im of to have breakie

Good morning all.

B: Gammon steak and fried eggs.
L: I've made a salami salad and have bought it into work.
D: Steak with red wine sauce and a salad.

B : Oopsie rolls with cheese
L : Ham salad
D: Chicken wrapped in bacon with salad

morning :)
b - eggs and bacon
L - cheeseburger pie
D - steak and greens
s - pepparami

Well yesterday was B=mim, L=oopise toasted with cheese and salami and side salad, S=tiny turkey salad (before work), D=(at 1am this morning) nice greasy kebab that made me feel really naughty but its ok to eat so naughty but nice!

Today so far B=sleep, L=(brekkie to me) cheese toasted oopsie little salad, D=i have no idea yet. Fancy some kale in there though.
Copious amounst of water, as mush as i can take today.

Cheryl :D :D :D enjoy your kebab then??? how much water did you get through yesterday babe and is it working???

Oh yes hun. I didnt enjoy it as much as the other one though, different shop. Yes its working. I lost a whole lb today. Managed to drink 5.5litres but that was over a long time. I tried not to drink too much after 3 so i didnt wake up to wee.

:talk017::party0011::party0011::party0011:
I lost a whole lb today.

brilliant. no still 1 lb up from the weigh in last week :( boo.

Back