What are we eating today?

Hey missy, hope youve had a good day.

knackered sweetie,

best friend is getting married and i used to be a hairdresser so am offering this as a wedding gift (it can be so expensive) so have spent all evening trying different hair styles..

i work to hard at work and out of work lol

catch up tomorrow, i can hear my bed calling xxx

P.S, hope your ok xx

Good morning all.

B: left over steak with steamed spinach.
L: Not sure yet, I'll be out to the Cafe's looking for something legal.
D: Pan fried white fish in garlic butter and mixed steamed green leaf veggies.

I'm 4lbs under posted weight now at 179 lbs(12.7 Stone), just about right for the splurge over the weekend. :D

Morning all :)

B: Bacon and eggs
L : Steak and salad
D: Cheeseburger pie with salad or veg

Morning! I'm confused - yesterday I had boiled egg for breakfast, Smoked mackerel and salmon for lunch and gammon chop, egg and mushrooms for dinner and according to my scales I've put 3lbs on overnight! And I never stopped gardening all day :mad:

Caz, it happens love, that's why you shouldn't weigh daily. I know we all do it and I know it can be depressing sometimes.

How was your water intake?

Oh, and I don't see many green leaf veggies there?

I must have drunk 7-8 pints yesterday cos it was hot and i was gardening :mad:

it happens love, don't worry about it.

Caz - its muscle from weeding babes.
B - greens, egg and bacon
L - tuna salad
D - goats cheese salad

all washed down with lots of water and painkillers

Morning! Maybe it's water weight because of the gammon?

Well I have been a bit off plan the last couple of days, nothing catastrophic like the old days but my severe lack of energy is really getting to me, and worrying the hubby as well, so I added some new potatoes to my dinner the last 2 nights, but oddly did not enjoy them, and had a couple of biscuits both nights, and still no more energy. Hmm

Anyway, back on plan and enough messing around

B: MIM with butter, black coffee
L: Grilled chicken with big salad, mayo
D: Grilled salmon, celeriac chips, cauliflower cheese

S: marmite cheese round, sf jelly
E: powerplates
W: 3 litres

Have a good day!
x
Steph

Steph, could you be having a mild dose of Atkins flu do you think?

If you are Steph you will probably have to start again. Oh well keep it up and it will soon be over.
Jim we had the conversation last night that you would not be pleased with Caz over her green leafy salad, she told us she had weeds for breakfast........Does that count? We had come to the conclusion you never tell us they have to be ediable green leaves!!!

I have non stop flu since I started the plan then, should it last 3 weeks? I have upped my sodium, I drink loads of water, am in ketosis (or probably was until the biscuits), and doing everything I think I should be (plenty of veg) and still no energy whatsoever. I get home at night and am wiped out, and go to bed exhausted at 9:30, which is unlike me. I have even had to do less exercise than normal just because I don't have the stamina at the moment.

Will give it another week to right itself and will then have to take action as I have quite a few charity sports events that I am training for occuring over the next 2 months that I need to be in shape for and my training is deffo suffering. Anyway, enough moaning, is it 5pm yet? LOL

xx

I test every day about the same time, so not according to the strips, but will give it another week or so. I do love the losses and the food and not being hungry, that's ace!!

xx

Back