What are we eating today?

well, we got more over me than her Linz, but once she got the idea she seemed to like it. :)

mm i always love looking on here to see what you are eating. Linz sounds lovely! Jim ahh little girl on solids!!!

Todays menu:

BF - 2 eggs
Snack 75g cheese
Lunch Salmon and salad and mayo
Dinner - Chicken stir fry

Weekends menu (probably won't get a chance to post over the weekend - Monday I can see if I've stuck to it!!)
Tomorrow-
BF Eggs and Bacon
Lunch Tuna Mayo Salad
Dinner BBQ - Gonna make some homemade burgers and have some sausages and salad plus some vodka I think!!!

Sunday -
BF Smoked Salmon and Creamed Cheese
Lunch/Dinner - Roast lamb with big salad and dressing

Determined to eat properly today

B - Cheese, mushroom and tomato omelette
L - Corned beef salad
D - Chicken breast with phily, spinach, brocolli and red pepper

S - Cube of cheese, more corned beef lol

Last edited:
hi

b:2 egg omlette with half cup of mushroom and spinach and 2 bacon
l:tuna, cup of salad and mayo
d: cup of veggies, chicken or meatloaf
s: maybe a mim with cream cheese, if i need it
going on jims cup theory for my greens

can i ask can you have corned beef on induction

dee

I'm on induction at the moment, I check the packaging and add it into my carb allowance, it's low carb anyway x

Yes, as Linz says, corned beef is fine.

B - Choc and cocconut mim. 4nc
L - chicken with spinach in cream cheese
D - KEEEEEEEEBAB wiff salad and some whiskey!

S - nuts
E - not a lot!
W - 3 litres and counting, ot's bloody boiling!

B: Fried egg, sausage and slice bacon 4g
L: Nothing (wasnt hungry)
T: Chicken from Kebab shop with salad and mayo me thinks............

Can I have Jelly now past induction cos when I look they are high in carbs, if I fancy something sweet any suggestions..........also can Inow have nuts and if so what type (mmmmmm)

Can I have Jelly now past induction cos when I look they are high in carbs, if I fancy something sweet any suggestions..........also can Inow have nuts and if so what type (mmmmmm)

Sorry to break the news but you could have had jelly on induction Our jellies the sugar free ones are allowed, go stock up!!

I personally can't resist plain old salted nuts but if you like dry roasted there's not much carb diff between them. Try to stay away from cashews though, they are rather carby!

B - Bacon and Mushrooms
L - Chicken & Salad (lunch out in town!)
D - Chicken & Salad (hot one from tesco!) I promise I am not chicken obsessed ;)

I've increased my greens somewhat since yesterdays idea that maybe I am not eating enough of them. I doubt they will have an impact on tomorrows weigh in but I am hopeful for next week.

Plenty of water today, missed my water cooler though, what a good plus side for work ... sadly tempted to see if its too expensive to have one at home lol!

B: pepperami/dry roasted nuts
L: cheeseburger pir
D: if i was honest and said lambrini would someone shoot me!!!
not had dinner yet, not really hungry, really fancy a kebab but will have cheeseburger pie no doubt lol

B 3 X Sausage 2 x Bacon 1 x egg and toast
L Ham and Cheese salad
D Goan Beef and spinach curry

E 1hr cross trainer

B:Zilch Too busy running kids from one activity to an other
l: Two cheese omelette and salad
T: mim and jelly

The flax defo helped guys...........dont think got the recipe perfected though tried a choccy one and not sure if didnt add enough sweetner of if it was too little cocoa powder but got things moving.....

B: nothing.. wasn't hungry and didn't have eggs, need to go shop!!
L: 3 beef burgers with cerearic chips n broccolli
D: Salmon with spinach

B: fry up, 3 chipolatas, 2 eggs, 2 bacon, mushrooms,
L: none (that was brunch lol)
D: its going to be takeout as it is way too hot to stand in the kitchen, prob doner meat for me

2 water so far, only voddy tonight and 2/3 coffees.

Back