What are we eating today?

1st day...

b - plain mim sliced and a fried egg
l - mushroom topped with bacon, cream cheese, cauli rice
d - fillet steak, cauli rice, broccoli, asparagus, couple of button mushrooms,a tomato, little cream cheese. I couldn't finish it all!
I'm never gonna lose weight eating all that in a day!
w - 3l + coffee
a - sorely missed!

Hi,

Breakfast (had to have it at 2am as I was fasting and was still full but had to force myself) -- 50g of cheese and two small pieces of chicken. I really couldn't stomach anymore.

Dinner -- went out to break the fast - had tandoori mix grill (lamb, chicken and kebabs mmm!) Only drank water and I did waiver and ended up eating a strawberry cheesecake with ferroro rocher ice cream! Stayed away from the naan, popadoms and chips though.

:( I don't feel too bad about it though because I knew I wanted it and from past experience, if i'd denied myself I would have probably binged when i got home.

I'll have to work extra hard in the gym tomorrow morning!:D

Hi Quak!

I normally have a handful of spinach once a day so I was getting a bit worried about the carbs. Especially as I am also training for a 10k run. I hope it doesn't throw me out of ketosis. I did have some onions with the tandoori mix grill. I know I need to up my vegetable intake to increase the carbs. The problem is, I'm normally ready for a big meal when it's time to eat but after a few mouthfuls I'm full and can't stomach anymore. I think it'll improve next week when Ramadhan finishes and I'm eating more often and at sensible times!

My mindset now is that I don't care and I'm going to continue as normal. In the past one small indiscretion and that would give me the green light to fall off the wagon. Not any more!

You've had a great weightloss Quak - I wanna catch you up! ;)

Morning all,

B: Left over duck with some fried onions and spinach.
L: The Carby Cafe is calling me today.
D: Rump steak with steamed green veggies

Can someone tell me if I'm on the right track please?

B: none as never hungry in the morning!
L: spicy chicken, lettuce, cucumber, cauliflower, broccoli with a drizzle of mayo
D: I'm going to the harvester tonight so will have plain chicken and salad cart (proper salad veg only) with a bit of Mayo.
S: sugar free jelly

Does anyone know if the sour cream dip at harvester is ok or not?

Naughty Naughty Lisa, you must eat your breakfast, it gets the body running and the fat eating processes going. I don't know if the sour cream dip is OK, I generally don't trust anything I hven't prepared myself, maybe there'll be something on the menu about it love.

Yeah, it's hard when you're not hungry and not at home though. Come the weekends a dippy egg will be nice but I'm not really a leftovers at 7am kinda gal!

I'll have a nosey on the net about the dip!

Sunday
B-scrambled egg on toasted plain mim
L-coffee (was out and not hungry)
D-steak again with salad and mayo (mmm Ember Inns!)
S-sf jelly and a splodge of cream
Lisa I made a cinamon mim this morning and brought it to work wrapped in foil. It was perfect when I was ready to eat at around 10am.

B-cinamon mim - I'm in love!
L-salmon salad
D-Roast pork, green veg, a little cream cheese
Who knew cream cheese on veg made such a fab substitute to gravy!
W-2.5l + black tea and coffee
E-running to the loo every 5 mins after all that W!

Hi Quak!

I normally have a handful of spinach once a day so I was getting a bit worried about the carbs. Especially as I am also training for a 10k run. I hope it doesn't throw me out of ketosis. I did have some onions with the tandoori mix grill. I know I need to up my vegetable intake to increase the carbs. The problem is, I'm normally ready for a big meal when it's time to eat but after a few mouthfuls I'm full and can't stomach anymore. I think it'll improve next week when Ramadhan finishes and I'm eating more often and at sensible times!

My mindset now is that I don't care and I'm going to continue as normal. In the past one small indiscretion and that would give me the green light to fall off the wagon. Not any more!

You've had a great weightloss Quak - I wanna catch you up! ;)

You can do it - you have such willpower to be able to fast like you do, just apply it to atkins and your running and you will get there :D

Monday 6/9 - Maint
B - slices of roast pork
S - tuna mayo and cucumber
L - chicken curry left overs
S - 1 babybel cheddar
D - more chicken curry with broccoli and cauli, a couple of thorntons diabetic choccys for pudding

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - 3/4 hour with dogbert
A - night off after the boozy weekend

Sunday
B-scrambled egg on toasted plain mim
L-coffee (was out and not hungry)
D-steak again with salad and mayo (mmm Ember Inns!)
S-sf jelly and a splodge of cream
Lisa I made a cinamon mim this morning and brought it to work wrapped in foil. It was perfect when I was ready to eat at around 10am.

They sound lovely but I'm scared of the unknown....I worry they will slow my weight loss down. Once I'm below 10 stone I'm happy to take it slow but until then I'm a right impatient monkey!

Morning, all!

Here's my food for today.
W: 3-4L
E: P90 Cardio & Abs I-II

Hopefully back on plan

B 2 fried eggs bacon mushrooms.
L.On a course so Lunch provided but have some cheese,chicken and salad in case.
D.100% beefburger,onions mushrooms broccoli.
W 2-3l plus mint tea
E 30 min wii fit.
Fingers crossed
Cathy

Good Morning!

B: Fried rump steak, onions and eggs.
L: We have a meeting today, so carby finger food probably.
D: I'm making a prawn curry tonight.. Yum Yum.

Afternoon all

B - Bacon and cheese on a herb Mim muffin - delish!
L - Roast lamb and feta salad
D - Chicken with lettuce and avocado

Have a good day

Susie

Hello all!! I feel I ate too many calories yesterday so I'm trying to tone it down a bit today. Please tell me if you think this is ok:
B: none but was starving so need to think of something to have tomorrow
L: lettuce, cucumber, tandoori spiced chicken, 1 heaped teaspoon of Mayo and about 2 spoons of grated cheddar
D: will prob be cauli rice, a couple of pieces of tandoori spiced chicken (not 2 breasts, about half a breast in total) with a tablespoon of Mayo
S: sugar free jelly

Back