What are we eating today?

poor you working through the night. :( nom nom love it! :D

lol really? maybe the funghi is magic mushies :D

thats so strange.....**off she goes to add quorn to her shopping list ;) ***

i have wierd dreams anyway just wonder what doubly wierd ones would be x

Lol, beat me ti it Vicki, I also have weird dreams all the time. It's true about the quorn and migraines. On SW last year I was having it regularly and had 3 attacks in a week whereas I would normally get one about every 3 years. I Googled it and there were lots with similar stories. Not had it since nor a migraine.

I get migraines quite often really. Sometimes a couple times a week. Wish i knew the cause but so far i can only put it down to stress, tiredness n pressure changes in the weather etc. Sucks. Can't really change those!

Loving the nom nom too here Claire - makes me giggle!

I did not know that about quorn, people - one to store away and bring out some time, to make me seem all knowledgable and learned like. :kissass:

B - fried egg
L - 9 brazils (I count), tin of sardines
D - roast chicken drumstick, cabbage/sprouts/cauli/brocc plus side salad (get me!) just lettuce in reality, with caesar dressing
S - crappy low carb choc and coconut bar I stupidly ordered from the megastore - got 5 so let's face it the rest will be gone by the weekend am obsessing about them even as we speak - am STOPPING buying this sweet crap! And, er, other snacks will be slices of ham or chicken, maybe a little brie, and half a mim for supper
W - loads, and coffees, plus one of those crystal light things and I loved it! Quickest half litre of water ever - deffo worth a carb that.
E - 0
A - 0 although off work tomorrow, and I could if I wanted to, any time I liked... :p

Weigh-in tomoz, wish me luck for the big October challenge! I need one off to keep the pressure off for next week. :)

B-eggs, bacon, mushies, tomato
L-buttered cinnamon mim
D-left over chicken and pork stir fried with courgette, spring onion, blob of philly and..........you guessed it - cabbage!
s-not yet but may have some jelly
w-2l plus coffee and tea

Evening all - silly o'clock on here again - where does the evening go (besides making dinner and walking the dog for an hour and a half I have had to do the bloody banking online and I hate it)
B - ff greek yog with flaxmeal, flaxseed and splenda
S - buttered cinnamon and almond mim
L - tuna mayo on romaine lettuce leaves
D - bolognaise sauce (10 carbs - most I have had in one meal for ages) on romaine lettuce leaves, broccoli, grated cheese. (Used a bertolli sauce with minced beef and mushrooms)

W - probably only 3 litres today as was on a course and did not have free access to water or the ability to go weeeeee every half hour
E - 1.5 hours with dogbert
A - after doing the banking I could do with one but trying not to

Think i have had a bit much to eat today, here goes.....

B: two hard boiled eggs mixed with butter and 3 slices crispy bacon
L: 2 pork chops and some grated cheese
D: 2 chicken breasts with rocket salad cucumber, spring onions and mayo. Dessert sugar free jelly and cream.

Snacks throughout day: 3 black farmer sausages and another pork chop with chillies on it. Some more grated cheese just on its own.

Loadss think id be full but im not tonight just one of those hungry days i have had today :eek:

Yesterdays menu:
B - 3 ham slices with cream cheese
L - Chicken breast, large mushroom with melted cheese on it, salad and garlic mayo
D - Cottage pie with swede and carrot mash and cheese on top - YUM!
Snacks - clementine, babybel, olives with garlic

Have a good day!!

I think that this thread needs re-naming to 'ATKINS - What are we eating today'. Much as i love to support people, it really doesn't help the cravings reading what other diets have lol.

Good morning all, well last legal meal this morning

B: Big fry up, 2 x fried eggs, 2 x Sos, 2 x bacon, 2 x black pudding and fried mushrooms.
L: Not sure yet.
D: Buffet in the Sergeants mess.

breakfast Tomorrow will be legal, not sure what lunch will be and here is the formal dinner tomorrow night

09 Oct
1930hrs

Regimental Style Dinner

Starter

Darne of Smoked Salmon on a bed of leaves with Seafood Dressing

Main

Roast Pork Fillet in a Herb Crust with White Wine Sauce, Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables

Dessert

Summer Fruit Pudding with Raspberry Coulis and Cream

Cheese and Biscuits

Coffee and Mints

Red & White Wine to Table
Port for Toasts

and here is the formal dinner table
SANY0012.jpg

Mmmmm your menu sounds lush Jim. My menu for today is sausage, egg, bacon and mushrooms. Lunch will be that mattesons sausage its still calling me from the fridge. Some sf jelly and cream for pudding. It hadn't set last night :( and i'm taking salad to work with me later with corned beef and egg mayo yum.

Perhaps the renaming thing is a good idea - but personally I am on Dr Charles Clark (very close to Atkins) - and I find it useful to be on this thread as it gives me some great ideas and I think it is a really nice place for some support when needed. There is no other thread for my diet - so this is as close as I can get! I think there are already threads for WW and SW for food diaries though?:)

Last edited:
Oh Jim can I come? its looks fantastic :)

B - scrambled egg made with cream and some cheese
L - left over chicken stir fry
D - kebab meat (doner) , garlic mayo and creamed cabbage :D
s - nothing
w - 2-3 litres

Morning (after a day off in bed with a cold)

B - bacon and eggs
L - left over pork chops and salad
D - cheesburger pie and cabbage dauphinoise
W - 2 litres
E - still a bit shaky, probably won't get out

Back