What are we eating today?

Well have just been to the chippy on the way home, got myself a fish without batter (it had a tiny bit on to hold it together but dog got most of that) and a chicken portion and the missus had steak pud chips and mushy peas lol - cake is safely home and I will have a small taste (coffee renoir - yummy) and the missus can have the rest. Am on my first glass of wine (red) :)

Well done Bren. I resisted a yummy cupcake yesterday. What is coffee renoir?

Have a great time Vicky and a margarita for me.

2 months without wine! you've done very well Susie. I tend to get very drunk on very little and have terrific hangovers on Atkins. I love hangover TV.

Going to pick up son from neighboring village at 9, so my vodka martini will be late tonight. Can't wait till he's driving.... on second thought:eek:

Hmm, it's kinda funny using the standard terms of meals for me like B. (breakfast), D. (dinner) and T. (tea) as working shifts i sometimes, like today, have 2 x T. (tea) :) And no B. or D. lols.

T. 3 sossies, cauli, brocolli, grated cheese on top, few mushies
T. 3 sossies, 1 egg n grated cheese omlette (small), few mushies. Cinnamon MiM, chopped strawberries n raspberries, cream.

D. 2 x coffee, 1 with cream, 1 with milk. SF squash.

Just in from work (almost 0500hrs), not sure if i feel hungry or not. I know i will when i wake up in a few hours time. Hardly any darn food in again though :( Sucks. Need to make something for tea once i wake up n also have something to take to work again.

Morning all

B - mince frittata with cheese and herbs
L - more of the same, and some greens
D - tandoori chicken (another slow cooker recipe, if it's any good, will post).
W - 2 litres
E - Quiet day, it's the 4th anniversary of my mum's death, so staying in and reading - although if the weather gets better I'll go for a walk up to Greenwich Hill and sit for a bit.

Sx

1.gif
for you suzie.

claire, i too am on nights this week, i simply turn the day upside down. i'm just up, will have a kind of breakfast before i go to work, will have something lunchy at work, a salad is my ususal choice, then when i come in in the morning i'm always starving, so have something suppery, it helps get off to sleep having a full tummy too!

Hugs to you Susie - it never really gets any easier does it xx

Saturday 16/10 - Maint

B - flaxmeal porridge with a bit of cream poured on
L - egg and bacon with salad
D - spare ribs (in the oven cooking - smelling yummy) bacon ribs sprinkled with garam masala and shake and seaon and a bit of olive oil. (oh god they were sooooooooooooooo salty - water retention overnight was horrendous)

E - just about to take dogbert out for half an hour or so, lots of dancing later on too
W - rubbish - improved at the pub
A - am trying - but really did not enjoy it last night - wassup with me? :( 3 double Jamesons and 4 pints of soda water

Last edited:
Well we are having a BBQ here this evening. Chicken, pork chop, corn on the cob, salad, garlick bread and jacket potato, not the most slimming of days, however instead of butter on my jacket have phillidelphia light :D promise to remove the skin off the chicken as well :cry:

sunshine girl, bbq's are great for atkins! just sidesweep the tattie and the garlic bread, have the meats and salads, and enjoy the evening!

Hi Susie, I hope you passed this sad day OK hun.

Posting two days as was away with OH last night, and my friends are coming round tonight to look for clothes on ebay (yes we are sad, and yes, we could have gone out instead). :D

Yesterday:
B - fried egg
L - salmon, cheese, sliced meats and brazils
D - chicken caesar salad without the croutons
S - Atkins bar when tipsy at the end of the night
E - 3.3m run early, then just walking around shops for a couple of hours
W - several pints
A - oh dear me yes - wine with dinner and several V n Ts in a very lively bar

Today:
B - bacon and eggs and very strong coffee in a fab greasy spoon
L - nothing, had late brekkie
D - roast pork shoulder, my usual veg - topped with a dollop of boursin, which was lovely
S - will eat own body weight in pate later with friends - just made it, in fridge cooling, also will have celery sticks and dip
W - lots
E - 0
A - sadly never learned how to say no, so will have a few vods when the chaos twins arrive (can't wait!) :D

Back