What are we eating today?

ok so ashamed!!! had coffee for breakfast, coffee for snack, whole packet of instant noodles (yes i know) another coffee, but having a nice healthy sin free stir fry for dinner!!!!
need to cut down the coffee, find a new addiction as my noodles are high in syns!!
buy just put all my exercise stuff in my bedroom(just moved house) so can burn some of it off!!!

Tjamyo? slimming world hon?

Susie - no you spread cheese on the bottom first (re read ;) ) i though that and had to read it again. so your cheese (im using cheddar) then the egg and phil mix :D
yummy. ill take a piccie. hope its not ming lol

ooh go on :D i would if i was home now. :D what toppings?

go on make it now. ill be round in a bit :D

mm yummy :D ive got my cream cheese out at lunchtime so its ready for when I get in. got shopping being delivered between 5-7 too :D

It plays havoc with my weight Vicky.

Interesting. Do you think you have a dairy intolerance Jim? Only asking because from doing Atkins I finally realize I have a wheat intolerance. I can lose weight as long as I don't eat wheat. Must look up what brands of vodka are wheat free. :D

B- bacon, sprouts, (yes I love them) mushrooms stir fried with a bit of cream.

L- None- out shopping- (m&s have chicken stock in a pouch with a trace of carbs)£££ but no chemicals etc.

D- chicken thighs, with hot sauce and salad

Morning all. I'm 1 under posted weight this morning so back into maint for me. :)

B: Scrambled egg with mushrooms on toast.
L: The Carby Cafe today.
D: TFIF! usual routine. :D

I suspect you are right CL, doesn't make me sick or anything I just can't eat much cheese without putting on weight, In the past I used to eat a lot of cheese because I love it, but I can't do that on Atkins. :(

well done Jim !

B - bacon and eggs
L - pizza leftover
D - pork loin in a cream and mustard sauce with mushrooms and greens :)
s - nothing
ex - housework. run/walk later and 80 leg masters this morning.
w - 3 litres +
A - of course its friday - some vodka and cola
:D

Afternoon all

B - slept in (again)
L - bacon and eggs, 2 cups of tea
D - lamb steak and lettuce
E - think my walking video has just arrived so will give it a go
W - 2 litres
A - none

ooh let us know on the walking dvd x

Afternoon all

B - bacon and eggs and tea
L - Mim
D - pork loin and veg
W - 2 litres
E - 1 mile
A - none, staying in

Enjoy your weekend :)

Afternoon all. Haven't been hungry today.

B- coffee w/cream, 1 sausage
L- taco salad minus the taco
D- chicken, cauliflower mash, green veg- glass of wine

Back