What are we eating today?

Evening all...

B: Homemade burger with cheese warmed up and eaten on the run
L: Ceaser salad
S: Cooked crispy bacon ( from sainsburys was 0.1g per 100g and only 50g a packet.. and was SRUM like eating crisps.. :)
D: OH is cooking Bousin stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon with cheesy leeks and asparagus on the side.

W: Not enough
E: None yet :( not walking to work until tomorrow due to the ice rink all the way :( booooo

Hope you all had a good day...???... we have our Christmas tree up and the Kitten thinks all his Christmas's have come at once!! *sigh*

Cheerio

x

B: 2 slices of bacon, a fried egg and some mushroom (bleurgh, sloppy)
L: Mackerel salad
D: Bit of cheese, bit of amazing M&S brussels pate
S: Pepperami
W: Lots
A: None

Poor Taz - hope this week flies for you lovey!

B - fried egg - ooh what a surprise
L - fried mince with herbs and and onions and chillis plus a blob of mayo (miss my pie this week)
D - loads of green veg with butter, a little roast chicken
S - ham, corned beef, port salut cheese, MiM later
W - loads of coffee
E - 0 - back no worse after yesterday's jog, so might try out with club tomorrow
A - 0

A successful first day,

B: bacon, eggs and mushrooms
L: roast chicken, goats cheese, 1/2 avocado
s: boiled egg
D: steak, holoumi cheese and brocolli
W: 3 ltr

morning :)
b-3 x fried eggs
L - lamb, danish blue and olive rocket salad
D - burger with gruyere pak choi
s - maybe
a - probably
w - definately
ex - am:100 leg masters 5 min xtrainer(would have done more but couldnt get up earlier!) pm:yoglates firm and flexible ;)

:( i know i said i wouldnt buuuuuuuuuuuuuut... just had a sneaky weigh on some old scales here at work... and there is no weight loss AT ALL!.. nada!.. not even a pound!.. my clothes feel the same... :( what am i doing wrong... my OH is following the same thing and has lost 7lbs in his first week!?.. and we are practically eating the same?.. :(

*sniff, sniff*

Advice please :(
xxx

You should use the same scales as you started to weigh in on. have you been drinking plenty of water? men do tend to lose quicker hon. please dont be disheartened. When is official WI. and of course always Weigh yourself naked - not such a good idea at work ;)

:( i know i said i wouldnt buuuuuuuuuuuuuut... just had a sneaky weigh on some old scales here at work... and there is no weight loss AT ALL!.. nada!.. not even a pound!.. my clothes feel the same... :( what am i doing wrong... my OH is following the same thing and has lost 7lbs in his first week!?.. and we are practically eating the same?.. :(

*sniff, sniff*

Advice please :(
xxx
men always lose weight so much faster, my OH and are doing this together, he has lost exactly double what i have lost, in the same time, the same meals etc, i'm pleased for him, but jealous too! keep it up, you'll get there!

nah doner kebab is fine love. Have you not been shopping yet?

Afternoon all - been off work today to grout the kitchen tiles - job and a half and it all needs polishing off tomorrow...............will be at work though so a job for tomorrow night methinks. Right elbow killing me :(

Tues 7/12 - Maint
So far so bad - too busy to eat properly
B - flaxmeal porridge and cream
L - 3 scrambled eggs
S - mim and loads of philly smothered on
D - think we are going to Wetherspoons so probably a mixed grill for me

W - couple of litres I think, lots of coffee
E - grouting, holding onto the dog while he did his impression of a snowplough lol
A - going to pub but am going to try and resist cos it just puts the weight on me dammit

aww bren but you have been so busy all day a nice glass of wine would be good LOL

i know im the same every weekend. its only 2 lb bren LOL. thats why im being good with food so i can have some wine :)

You are SUCH a bad influence :D right am off for a shower now and then to V.E.T. for boosters and then pub - might see you lot later xxx

Hope the arm gets a bit better under the influence of some medicinal red, Bren! :)

And would have loved to have seen the dog in the snow :)

Yeah, PMSL at that mental picture.

Vicky - a woman after my own heart - I stick to this diet so that I can have wine at the weekends guilt-free!

B - fried egg (they chorused!)
L - MiM toasted ham and cheese sarnie - YUM!
D - loads of green veg with cheese melted over
S - more cheese, peanut butter, corned beef slices
W - loads
A - 0
E - 0 - too snowy for running club, and legs sore after Sunday so did nothing

Back