What are we eating today?

morning :)
b- nothing oops too busy watching the apprentice and cleaning cupboards
L - meatloaf again
D - depeds if the shopping turns up (please) then ill decide ;)
a - yes ill be trying the crabbies
ex - no (naughty)
w - yes and coffees

Morning all... weather here is turning bad :(

B: Homemade scotch egg (no breadcrumbs) and mayo
L: Another scotch egg chopped up (nothing else easy to grab :() and some salad
D: Works Christmas party!! - im having - Tomato soup and Turkey dinner.... and will try and avoid the carbness.... and wont have my pudding....
A: Free wine!!!
E: Cycle into work... and manic deciding of what to wear later!... should burn some cals!... phew

xxx

Afternoon all - we have had some snow here in North Yorkshire.....not stuck so far thank goodness

B - flaxmeal porridge with cream
S - cheese omelette
L - home made celery soup (ta WW) and tuna mayo with cucumber
S - almond muffin and a Thorntons turkish bar just in case (totm)
as I am at hairdressers this afternoon having my roots done so may be a while till I get dinner
D - no idea - a lot depends on the time I get home - ended up with celery soup and the snacks listed above which I didn't get round to eating before.

W - at least 3 litres hopefully - and coffees
A - dunno - having a glass of pinot grigio
E - not unless you count sitting in hairdressers chair and chatting

Last edited:
bren thought you lived in lancs love x

Evening all! Just starting to snow here, I'm off tomorrow, stopped in Tesco on the way home for supplies, so bring it on! :26:

B - fried egg
L - huge corned beef salad
D - the last of the pie (sniff, sniff) and loads of green veggies with butter
S - pate and MiM later, will prolly have some sort of thornton's bar at some stage too
W - heaps
E - 0
A - almost certainly

Thanks Susie. Weird how my leave seems to coincide with houseboundness though. :)

Hahahahahahaha....

B: 2 babybels + 2 pepperami
L: 2 pieces of quiche, about 10 cocktail sausages, load of cucumber and celery with dip, handful of crisps, couple of sausage rolls, fair amount of cheese, about 15 chocolate rocky road cakes, about 5 angel cakes and a slice of cheesecake
D: No chance
W: Enough
E: Walk around town, walk home

Does that count as a blowout?! Was the office buffet today. Office meal and drinks tomorrow!

It was worth it though. Totally delicious!

I don't seem to want meals anymore, hardly get hungry enough. I tend to just graze throughout the day - small bits of this and that - except for breakfast where i do put out a platefull, but my eyes are bigger than my belly & end up sharing it with kids & dog

Sausage bacon & mushrooms,
boiled eggs,
cheese & cucumber,
pepperami,
Chicken & mayo,
peppers,
Belly pork & spinich
rubarb & cream

OMG! when it's written down it looks a hell of a lot...

Sounds like taking the wagon along a rocky road knocked you off course Micheal! ;)

LOL Michael sounds like a good party! And you didn't stray TOO far :)

Hahaha yeah I'm still well on track! :break_diet: :)

Sounds like taking the wagon along a rocky road knocked you off course Micheal!

Is there a drum roll icon?!!! Ba-da-bum! hahahaha

Evening all! Just starting to snow here, I'm off tomorrow, stopped in Tesco on the way home for supplies, so bring it on! :26:

B - fried egg
L - huge corned beef salad
D - the last of the pie (sniff, sniff) and loads of green veggies with butter
S - pate and MiM later, will prolly have some sort of thornton's bar at some stage too
W - heaps
E - 0
A - almost certainly

Hope you got plenty WW when I'm housebound I just end up eating!! Enjoy the day hope the kiddliewinks get to school ;)

Not a chance they will get to school. I jinxed that by taking a bloody NOTHER day off to do the sodding christmas shopping I DIDN'T get done last week.

Bitter? Moi? ;)

B - boiled eggs and crispy bacon
L - toasted cheese and salami MIM with rocket
D - cheeseburger pie (first time I've tried it and have to say nom nom) cauli mash and greens
S - babybel

Lots of water, 2 coffee with cream and two glasses red wine

Back