What are we eating today?

B: 0 (big lie-in instead!)
L: Salad - avocado, tomato, cheese, onion
D: Mackerel, cauli mash and salad leaves

E: 90 mins of taking down decorations, moving the furniture back
W: tons
A: am debating whether to have some (how bad is red wine?)

B: protein shake
L: fridge raiders
D: sezchuan chicken stir fry
S: couple of roses chocolates :eek: :break_diet:
W: 2 litres

Linzi! How could you! (Well I know how - they're everywhere, sexy little blighters)!!! :( How many carbs in a rose? Coming over all Shakespearian here...

Joop - that's a definite naughty giggle there missy! Is that the sound of a cork popping I just heard? Is this a pre-London treat? :D

I (completely arbitrarily) count all wine as 10 carbs per bottle. That may or may not be what's actually in a bottle, but there are such wildly varying 'expert' opinions on the net, and it's a nice round figure. :eek: Thanks for bigging me up as the expert Suse - all puffed up now! xxx

I'll be with you then Linzi, just having a last few treats (yet I can shout at you for eating chocolate???) AND some wine later (ditto), before the nose is back to the grindstone tomorrow.

Waterworks said:
Linzi! How could you! (Well I know how - they're everywhere, sexy little blighters)!!! :( How many carbs in a rose? Coming over all Shakespearian here...

Joop - that's a definite naughty giggle there missy! Is that the sound of a cork popping I just heard? Is this a pre-London treat? :D

I (completely arbitrarily) count all wine as 10 carbs per bottle. That may or may not be what's actually in a bottle, but there are such wildly varying 'expert' opinions on the net, and it's a nice round figure. :eek: Thanks for bigging me up as the expert Suse - all puffed up now! xxx

Well I actually looked over my shoulder then WW! Can you see me ???? X

I am everywhere Joop.

Only when Jim's off duty mind. Back to the ranks for me Tuesday! ;)

b: cheese omelette with left over veg
l: double cheese burger without the bun (got caught a bit short)
d: pork chop, salad and mayo

about 8g carbs :)

B: sausage & egg
L: chicken stirfry
D: shepherds pie with cauli top and veg
S: celery and other legal stuff from the fridge
E: doubt it
A: none
W: had a litre already!

Edging myself back on plan after xmas insanity. Want to edge myself back into low carb instead of going 'cold turkey' in case I put myself off.

B: Bacon, egg + bit of tommy k
L: Nothing much
D: Sea bass, broccoli, courgettes
S: Bit of cheese, half a bar of dark choc
A: Benedictine liqueur (a bit too carby but really like it) + a couple of glasses of wine.
W: Not as much as when I was properly Atkinsing it. Nowhere near in fact.
E: Nope

Back on plan for me today. :) Ate the entire contents of my diabetic choc stash last night before going to bed - could kick myself for that. :( Onwards and upwards though!

B - 2 fried eggs
L - prolly M&S sossies and salad
D - leg of lamb and broccoli/cauli/cabbage
S - off to chop some celery so it's handy, will probably have a mim and boursin for supper
W - started already
E - hopefully at some stage
A - no no a thousand times no

Ate the entire contents of my diabetic choc stash last night before going to bed - could kick myself for that. :(

Oh Water - did you pay for it with a tummy upset, hun? I do hope not!

B - up early, bacon and eggs
L - at a friend's place, she made me a lovely Induction lunch - omelette with a warm Mattesons and mushroom salad - am ready to pop!
D - not sure I'll have room but have chicken or pork belly ready
W - nearly done a litre, here comes the second :)
E - a mile walk - didn't hurt too much :)
A - nope, staying off alcohol for a while ("While" - to be defined, depending on circumstances lol)

Relieved to see 7lbs of water and glucose weight evaporate after one day back on the plan! Even when you know what it is, it's worrying lol

Brunch: Atkins Shake, supplements, 25g Toasted flaked almonds
S: Cheese
D: Fried eggs, Quorn sausages (seems like I have this every day, but it's good so why not? ;) )

W: 2L+
E: Doubt it but back to work tomorrow so that's a three mile walk each day.

Afternoon,

missed breakfast, was up early enough but had to dash to gym for a training session and didn't want to eat so soon before exercising (it is a one off though and i never normally miss breakfast).

Lunch, had a small tin of tuna with some mayo and cucumber.
Snack - cheese!
Dinner - chicken salad
Water - hopefully 2 litres today
Exercise- one hour intense workout completed!

Had a wee slip up today :cry:

B - bacon and eggs
L - homemade thin chicken soup
D - tuna, avacado salad

found some left over xmas cake and whilst trying to put it in the bin ,,, I ate some. Its in the bin now though.

W - lots
E - walked up a very steep hill - puffing and panting lol
A - none

I will do much better tomorrow

Back