What are we eating today?

Michael, PMSl - have just spotted I'm advising someone with a BMI of 22 how to stick to his diet!!! :eek:

B - two fried eggs
L - the pie and a sausage
D - lamb steak, celeriac chips (so lovely I can't believe I've never made them before!)
S - MiM and hazelnut butter later, chilli cheddar from M&S - ate loads thinking it was the same as mexicana, but it's much more carby - watch out - there's sugar in it!
W - loads
E - 0
A - the plan was none, but I didn't think I would get back to my posted weight so quickly - will report back later ;)

LOL Waterworks well you never claimed to be modest :p

Well lookee here - it's Flutter! :D

How's things lovey? Are you off for the weekend?

Oh couldn't resist WW!
Was perusing menus which highlighted that smarties are definitely NOT part of the Atkins plan :eek:
Doing grand if only I could get my head out of my a**e and get on with things!
Sounds like you're doing great pet - well done!!!

Thanks L - you will be too, very soon. :)

B: Avocado
11s: Cheese
L: Salad leaves, chicken leg and skin, mayo, SF Jelly and Cream
D: Cauliflower cheese (omg!!!)
S: SF Jelly and cream

A: 0
W: not enough as got bad headache
E: 2 hours walking

Michael, PMSl - have just spotted I'm advising someone with a BMI of 22 how to stick to his diet!!! :eek:

B - two fried eggs
L - the pie and a sausage
D - lamb steak, celeriac chips (so lovely I can't believe I've never made them before!)
S - MiM and hazelnut butter later, chilli cheddar from M&S - ate loads thinking it was the same as mexicana, but it's much more carby - watch out - there's sugar in it!
W - loads
E - 0
A - the plan was none, but I didn't think I would get back to my posted weight so quickly - will report back later ;)

Haha no need to PYSL! :D

All advice appreciated - I guess it's what makes this board tick! And besides you're more of a pro than I am - you've lost almost double what I have and BMI Shmeee MI... I still have some body fat off my top half to get rid of, dammit!

B - duck egg and smoked salmon (how posh am I??)
L - chicken and salad
D - minced beef and turnips ( less posh )
S - cheese brazil nuts pork scratchings!!!

I had fish for dinner tonight and I find it never ever fills me, ended up snacking on a couple of naughty biscuits with cheese on cos I felt deprived! It is supposed to be good for you and all that but I always find it a let down, and it was a large piece too. dammit.

I agree, I never find fish that filling either. Perhaps the only time I did (when it wasn't fish and chips) was when I had sea bass. I think because it tasted a bit meatier than 'yer bog standard cod/haddock' it tricked me into thinking it was more filling than perhaps it was.

I know what you mean although this was basa fillet and it is quite meaty itself........ah well - big roast pork joint tomorrow - and black farmer sossies for brekkie :D

Love a bit of psychology on a Friday night. ;)

Little update here - I have successfully resisted the call of the wine tonight, but am going to allow myself some tomorrow. I'm at posted weight, just a lot sooner than I expected, so it's just being silly to keep to the original plan. Or something. :eek:

Last edited:
Oh Bren I got those last night - half price in Tesco - how did you do them?

Oh Bren I got those last night - half price in Tesco - how did you do them?

I just grill them and have them with savoy or similar :) frying does not seem to do it for them (in my humble opinion) as I like to be sure mine are well cooked

Half price eh? might have to stock up :D

B: Sausage, bacon, fried egg
S: Peperami
L: Chicken tikka salad box
S: Peperami + a...chocolate
D: Bowl of Sri Lankan chicken soup + packet of pork scratchings
W: Plenty
A: Some...dry sherry
E: Walk to work, walk home

B: protein shake
L: chicken & veg soup
D: left over curry
S: plan not too
W: litre down already but that comes of being awake since 0400
A: plan not too

B: sausages and eggs
L: salad with something..............
D: steak & chicken with more salad!
W: as much as possible today
A: very probably, FIL still here!

Morning all. Busy day here so have actually planned what I'll be eating for a change.

B - two fried eggs
L - roast chicken, green veg with cheese sauce
D - the end of the pie (sniff!) and celeriac chips (drool)
S - sliced meats, cheese, MiM
W - buckets
E - 0 - running tomorrow as leg settling nicely
A - to be decided..dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuh!

Back