What are we eating today?

Don't knock it Julz, we have to take turns here! ;)

B - two fried eggs
L - two sossies, corned beef, mexicana cheese
D - fillet steak (to die for)
W - gallons
E - 5.5m run
A - sone ;) (that's the opposite to nome)

No greens so will have half a head of celery and dip instead of my usual MiM and pate for supper.

I nearly bought a shake a mate yesterday Bren lol. Now I know why I drink so much, my OH doesn't drink either but I hadn't realised I was drinking for 2 lol. At least it saves the debate over who's driving ;)

B: Atkins shake, supplements
L: 2x cheesey garlic pittas, will force down some salad
D: Bacon, eggs, mushrooms
S: Cheese

W: Mainly in the form of tea
E: Too cold to even move

Morning all,
B 3 egg omlette with bacon and mushrooms and a toatsed slice of mim
L probably a piece of chicken
D gammon steak.
w lots
e ?
a nope
Didny have gammon, went for 3 lamb cutlets with sprouts,cabbage and a wee bit broccoli in a cheese and cream sauce.
Oh and I had a glass of Gin and slimline tonic.It all hit the spot.

Last edited:
I usually only drink because he is. Then i end up drinking enough for two anyway :D

B- 2 small burgers with coleslaw
L- trying out celeriac chips (bound to be a disaster, knowing me)
D- homemade lamb kebabs with a green salad
S- sugar free jelly and cream

Afternoon all
B - usual flaxmeal porridge with cream
L - home made broccoli and stilton soup - bloody yummy (leftover stilton from crimbo - really pungent!)
S - a bit of chicken curry left over from last night (I didn't have any last night - the missus had a plateful with rice)
D - think we are going to wetherspoons for tea after watching the footy on telly, so probably mixed grill and salad minus the chips.

W - not enough but several buckets of coffee to make up for it
E - cleaned the front garden and moved all the pots back to where they should be and same with the backyard - builders left it in a right tip and full of cement dust but it looks ok now. Plus 2 walks up the big hill into town for bits and pieces, just as I got back the MiL rang to ask us to pick something up so off I went again lol.
A - going to a gig tonight so yes - my one alcohol night in the week (trying so hard to be good as it ******* up my diet completely)

B - Bacon, eggs, mushroom, fried 'MIM' bread (weekend treat not everyday-lol)

L - A pot of coffee (was too full after breadkfast)

D - Asparagus spears wrapped in parma ham, small green salad with home made lemon and black pepper dressing

W - More needed!

E - 50 laps around town shopping (if that counts)

Hi all,

B - scrambled egg and smoked salmon
L - steak, salad and bit of coleslaw at the harvester , gave the chips and bread to Isobelle. 2 glasses of pepsi max.
D- slice of Ham and some cucumber later as still stuffed!
S- none
Water- 2 litre so far
A- none
E- went to Torquay and pushed issy all around the shops!!!!!

Evening all!

B - eggs and bacon
L - 10oz ribeye with cabbage/bacon and green salad
D - Atkins bar x 2
S - MiM and pate later, cheese and salami now
W - lots
E - 0
A - half a bottle of wine and 5 vodkas, in a bar. That's lots that is. ;)

How are you all this fine Saturday night? :D

I'm getting indian takeaway with mum tonight - the mixed grill comes with bhaji and samosa so that's out. Usually I have paneer masala but I assume the sauce is way too carby - never just had tikka paneer so I'm trying to decide what to have. I don't like food that is too spicy (I know, I know). Has anyone tried saag paneer?

I might get grilled tikka chicken and saag paneer to try ooor grilled tikka paneer with... nothing.

I either have tandoori mixed grill which comes with naan and my OH eats it or chicken tikka and saag paneer, both come with salad. Dont know what the cheese is in the paneer it's soft squares and not too cheesy.
Lol at you thinking about tonights curry before 7 in the morning :D

Paneer is the cheese ;) it's smetimes called 'cottage cheese' but it's not really like that, more like an indian version of halloumi. I usually have paneer tikka masala where I get the cheese instead of chicken and lamb.

I think for tonight I'll get chicken and try saag paneer. Lol and yes it's very early to be thinking about curries but I have to plan!

Rosebug -
Mmmmm really like Indian food.....
A tandoori platter might be worth looking at - just check what marinade they used. Also if the Indian makes its Rogan Josh with cream rather than yoghurt that's another goody make sure you ask them not to put the tomatos in the sauce.
I try and get just cooked spinach as my side.

I'm lucky that our local takeaway is particularly good and very accomodating but I know it can be intimidating asking in a restaurant - don't forget they want you to have a good experience and so generally will try and help - they won't know unless you tell them what you want :)

morning all.
just finished a hearty breakfast of -
2 sausages, 2 fried eggs,several rashers of bacon and toasted mim all washed down with black coffee.
Dont know if I will be having lunch as generally to full.Going out to my friends candle party soon so will have to make sure I am still full before I go as she will have a spread put out.
Dinner, well not really thought of it yet.will get back to you on that one.
Well just had my dinner, which was-
2 salmon filets with lime and chilli and greens
S 1 fat sausage.
Not had nearly enough water today but have had 6 coffees.
Have a great day everyone.

Last edited:
Morning

Friday/Saturday - let's skip past that (carbs, carbs, alcohol, carbs - it was like the Lost Weekend :eek:)

Sunday
B - tea
L - pork chops and cabbage
D - omelette
W - lots
A - none
E - none

Happy Sunday everyone!!!
Hope your all having a lazy day!

B- Atkins daybreak as couldn't be bothered
L- feta salad with a bit of coleslaw and OHs left over tandoori chicken breast from last night.
D-spiced mince in lettuce leaf parcels with a bit of sour cream to dip.

Xxx

Afternoon all
B/L - 4 slices of crispy bacon and a lump of The Pie (only got up at 11:30 lol)
S - 3 thorntons diabetic chocs
D - sirloin steak and crispy kale and mushrooms and fried egg
S - 2 more thorntons chocs

W - not enough, but lots of coffee to combat the alcohol from last night
E - too knackered from dancing last night - carrying lots of shopping from the car to the house (it is quite a distance - took 3 trips)
A - no sirreeeeee lol

Last edited:
Evening! I always post when I've almost finished eating for the day - otherwise I'm wildly inaccurate. :eek:

B - sossie and 2 eggs
L - 4 sugar-free caramels
D - two chicken drumsticks and loads of green veg with melted cheese
S - slice of salami, MiM and pate for supper, prolly more sliced meat as I'm hungry now
W - loads
E - 6m run
A - half a bottle of red - just to prove that I can throw caution to the wind on a work night - once in a while. ;)

Back