What are we eating today?

Yo WW, how have sugar-free sweets been working out for you weight-wise?

Fine I think - I wish I'd never discovered them, but it's more because they make me WANT sweet stuff than the weight thing. :(

What about you?

Yeah same here. Fine so far, maybe a bit early to tell yet tho.

I know what you mean, in some ways they're bit of a curse and a bit of a cop out too! :( But on the other hand a massive godsend! :)

I'm still a bit dubious tho coz the Sula ones contain maltitol which apparently has quite a high GI score, according to some article I scanned.

Haha!! Fair point! It was either that or cider... Lesser (and pinker) of two evils...!

Evening

B - managed to get organised and have two eggs on a toasted Mim
L - chilli mince with courgettes and spinach
D - exhausted! Just zapped some left over roast lamb and pork and squirted mayo on it
W - 2 litres
E - lots of walking
A - no

B- mim with cream
L- ice cream (legal of course)
D- salmon cabbage and broccoli
W- yep
A- wine later maybe
E- shopping???

Seriously didn't get much time to eat today, rushing around organizing everything for stephens birthday tomorrow.

Evening All
B - usual flax porridge and cream
S - celery soup, 1 babybel
L - tuna mayo and cucumber
S - (on a course this afternoon - had some rocket, two half eggs with mayo, a small spoon of coleslaw and some cucumber)
S - 1 babybel
D - 3 egg omelette with leftover bacon and cabbage in it and cheese grilled on top, was almost like a pizza!!!!
S - 4 spoons of double thick cream with splenda

E - 6 mins shake weight workout and 6 mins on rower = 250 strokes
W - probably about 3 litres due to being on course this arvo - water not freely available :( plus a few coffees
A - nope

Last edited:
Morning.
B 3 fried eggs with 2 rashers of bacon
L morrisons cooked chicken thighs x 2(daughter had the other 3 for her dinner)
D the pie and greens followed by jelly and cream
W plenty
S a mim with wildboar pate and 2 babybel
E probably none
A no

Am eating too much? coz it feels like it.lol

Last edited:
Good Morning all :)

B: Left over Lamb & aubergine casserole.
L: I'm meeting Colleen today, big fry up I hope.
D: Fried pork loin steaks with steamed Pak Choi and endive.

B - fried eggs x 2
L - roast chicken, avocado, tomato, rocket and other leaves and cucumber with some curry mayo
D - haddock fillet with some boursin, leeks and kale
S - dont think so
w - yes must drink 3 litres at work today!
ex - 22 min walk this morning with the girls, will do another 30 minutes tonight.
a - trying not to.

Afternoon All
B - usual flax porridge and cream
S - some crispy bacon
L - celery soup
S - 2 mini cheeses - 1 babybel and 1 cathedral city mature
D - Chicken crown I bought at weekend, has garlic and rosemary butter on it :) spring greens

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - Loretta out at hosp tonight so dog walk for sure, hopefully rower and shake weight too. Done:)
A - nope

Last edited:
B: Bacon sandwich with Nimble Wholemeal & coffee (HEA & HEB)
L: 2 x Ryvita Slims & Pasta & Meatballs (syn free)
T: Omellete (cheese or ham, undecided)
S: Apple & Oranges!
D: Coffee & 2 x diet coke.

oooh a slimming worlder posting i think ! Hon this is atkins board :)

well today iv had
1 fried egg 2 sausages and a bit of bacon joint and about 700ml of water and i dont think i can eat another thing cos im so full on water!

B-Atkins advantage bar-1litre water
L- poached egg and salad
D- tbc .
S- dollop of double cream whipped up with a bit of splenda and vanilla extract. With some crushed sugar free - 0.4g net carb merigunes (can't spell) bit like Eton mess without the strawberries.
W- loads!
E- none ... TOTM
A- nope

just sitting down to a dinner of pork chop..red pepper..cucumber.. 3 cherry tomatoes.. a wee bit of cheddar, 2 mushrooms and mixed leaves with a dollop of full fat mayo also through out the day iv grazed on some olives and of course water! is this an ok dinner or do i need to improve and how thanks for the feed back xx

Avoid tomatoes on induction x

ok thanks.. my daughter ate most of them so only had half a cherry one.. but a part from that is it ok?.. i cud eat that every day of the week

Yeah that sounds spot on lilminx. Better tomatoes than chocolate!

Me:
B: Quax Flax, 2 bacon, a sausage, fried egg + TK
S: Peperami
L: Salad box + coronation chicken. (bit of carrot + tomato as well)
D: Just some pepperoni and cheese

First proper day back on almost induction-style menu today. First day is always the worst when your (well, my) body is singing out for carbs, like a baby bird crying for food from it's doting mother in Spring...

Found out today I'm supposed to be out for a curry this Friday night...to the Internets I go for the lowest carb options!

Saag paneer is good - it's cheese and spinach dish with spices. (bit like a type of halloumi) and the tandoori chicken/mixed grill type dishes should hardly Have any carbs....

Mmmmmmm Indian!! I would sell my own mother for a nice curry, naan and onion Bhajis!
Must stay strong dammit!

Back