What are we eating today?

just to let you know the chinese pork belly was lovely....will be having it again!!! :D

Good morning

B: Left over Lamb Curry with curly kale
L: I'm meeting Colleen today.
D: Steak and eggs with steamed Bok Choi and Pak Cho with lashings of butter.

B- eggs, bacon, zero TK , coffee
L- something in dartmouth, will be legal tho, most likely a salad of some sort.
D- cheese and ham omelette with loads of spinach . Sf jelly.
S- baby bel and Atkins bar in my handbag just incase
W- lots And lots
E- walk with dog and walk around shops in dartmouth

B - sausages
L - ham and cheese salad - leaves, tomato and onion
d - steak in pepper sauce again with roasted parmesan broccoli
s - 2 babybels
a - no way jose
ex - possibly will see
w - yes more than yesterday! got to get 3 litres in at work!

B-none
S-stuff in my handbag
L-tuna salad,Mayo
D-lamb ribs,spring greens and maybe broccoli if I'm starving

I used the last of my flaxseed last night:( no more mims till payday!

how was your pork last night? better thn the beef Vick? or did you have cheese on toast pmsl x

B - usual flax porridge with cream
S - 1 slice corned beef, romaine, cucumber and mayo
L - celery soup and 3 sossies (really stuffed)
S - another sossie when I got home after shopping
D - braised beef with courgettes and celeriac done in slow cooker last night - 2 beef stockpots (think 1 might have been enough as I has come out a bit salty but still edible) cauli rice - and the beef was not as salty as it first seemed.

W - aiming for the usual 4 litres but finishing at 3.30 today, plus coffees
E - shopping at sainsbo's lol - plus cleaning fish tank which involves moving about 60 litres of water out and in - good arm workout!
A - first night of our 4 day weekend so not saying no but not saying yes either - might save myself for the birthday treat tomorrow for the missus (although I will be driving so it won't be much)

Last edited:
Quak how on earth do you manage 4lts of water?! i can just about get 2 down me!

B- nothing had college this morning and i dont get time for breakfast in the morning
s- cheese string
L- Chicken and salad
D- homemade burgers- without the onions (thanks Vicky)
the big weight in at 6 ill let yous know eeekkk!!!
W1.5lt so far
E- nope its to cold and its rainin
A- nope

OOOH exciting re weigh in :D good luck :D
ive done 2 1/2 litres and will probably have another litre tonight.

B: Protein shake (was short of time)
L: Mim with butter
D: pie with loads of salad
S: 2 cheesestrings, salad leaves
W:6 litres

Lunch turned out to be a maaahhooooosive all day brekkie at the legendary "alf frescos" in dartmouth... All legal, Isobelle ate the toast and tomatoes, and I swapped the hashbrowns and Beans and sausages(wasn't sure of sausage carb content) for heaps and heaps of mushrooms and extra bacon! Was yummy! Then walked through Brixham and had a luvly big black coffee!!!! So much for salad and water!!!!! Haha!
No dinner tonight now as I'm stuffed!!!

Breakfast: Atkins Chocolate Shake
Lunch: Egg mayonnaise and tuna mayonnaise in lettuce cups
Snack: Atkins shake
Dinner: ham and cheese toastie! (no bread).. I take the ham and fry it in a little butter.. until crispy.. then put mozzarella cheese on the top..black pepper. add another slice of ham..flip it over until both sides are crispy.. and the cheese is oozing out. I like to burn the cheese a bit on the edges.. yummy. slice and serve like a croque monsieur!..

Exercise: Gym tonight one hour.. full on cardio 20 minutes. resistance training 40 mins. Burn on average 300 calories.
Water: Aim to drink 3 litres today
Alcohol: zero. rarely drink anyway.

Kizzie2011 said:
Dinner: ham and cheese toastie! (no bread).. I take the ham and fry it in a little butter.. until crispy.. then put mozzarella cheese on the top..black pepper. add another slice of ham..flip it over until both sides are crispy.. and the cheese is oozing out. I like to burn the cheese a bit on the edges.. yummy. slice and serve like a croque monsieur!..

Agree - sounds amazing :D

Hallo Hallo

1B: Cheese, cheese and more cheese.
2B: 2 Sausages, 2 bacon, 1 egg +TK
L: Chicken Tikka salad box
D: Peperoni, cheese
S: Peperami, LARGE handful of SF sweets - sula/thorntons + can of coke zero.
W: Lots
E: Walk to work, home.

HUNGOVER! Was out last night for tapas. Tapas is so Atkins friendly! The red wine not so much!
Last night I had crispy chicken wings, chicken things on skewers, fried prawns, chorizo, olives and salad Also had a tiny bit of calamari. Even avoided dessert (but did opt for a cheeky liqueur instead). I know liqueur is quite sugary but figured not as bad as a proper dessert.

Probably hit the SF sweets a bit too hard today.

Quak how on earth do you manage 4lts of water?! i can just about get 2 down me!

At work it is really easy, I manage to get 8 glasses down me, one an hour (400ml) so that is 3.2L plus what I drink before I go to work and probably a couple of pints in the evening at home so over 4L most work days, a bit less when not at work as it is harder to keep track (at work I write it down as I drink it lol - sad eh?)

Hope the weigh in was good!

went really well 2.5lb off! my bf was amazed seeing what iv eaten this week he thought i was bound to have put on

Well done Minx! :)

B - two fried eggs
L - slice corned beef, handful brazils
D - two quarter pounders, veg, peppercream sauce, S/F jelly and cream
S - mim/pate/goats cheese for supper, one sweetie, chicken thigh (really random Atkins snacking today)
W - loads
E - 0
A - 0

Back