What are we eating today?

:eek: Unbelievable carb count there Rosebug! :(

Not much of an appetite today, struggled to eat and not enjoyed any of it!:- :(

B - Up too late!
L - Sunday lunch minus the gravy/stuffing/roasties = Chicken, cabbage, cauli, brocolli
D - MIM
W - 2 litres
E - Cleaning house!
A - none

Hey Wannabe. Do u usually eat that amount? I only ask because I think I am eating too much. Any advice? Xx

No Rachie, I usually eat way more than that-lol. Im a three meals a day girl and snacks in between and have good weekly loses, I dont know whats up with me today, just an off day I suppose. No doubt i'll make up for it tomorrow! x

Thais for replying. I gained on my first wk so I am trying not to panic and throw the baby out with the bath water. I have set myself a goal of 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. Just want to lose this weight and feel better about myself. Have u being doing this for long? Xx

I started Atkins seriously mid January 2011 and love the food you can have so this diet really suits me. I did Cambridge in 2009 lost 3 three stone but is gradually creeping back on, the diet taught me nothing about food and I found maintenance really tough going. Lettuce and more lettuce is no fun when I 'live to eat' not 'eat to live'. Im a girl who just loves her food ANY kind of food! :D

I did some diet research and Atkins/low carbing sounded like my sort of plan, eating the foods I enjoy and STILL
lose weight sounded like a no brainer, so here i am giving it a whirl on week six and loving it. I dont feel deprived in any way and can see myself doing this long term.

How you finding Atkins? x

Morning lovelies,

Yesterday:

B: None
L: Whole roast chicken from tesco deli counter
D: None
W: moderate - couple more glasses needed I think
A: 3 glasses of red
E: An hour walk along the quayside - nothing strenuous

Coz I skipped breakfast I was really hungry when I got to tesco so did the usual man thing and overcompensated. Ate the entire chicken in one sitting for lunch! Boy...was I and I still am stuffed from it! Kind of good because I didn't pick at anything else, but not sure about this bloated feeling... :( I like feeling spry from not overeating!

Blimey, Michael!

Morning, not saying good coz uts not.
B 3 rashers bacon and a fried egg on half toasted mim
L not sure
D chicken and broccoli
S none
W lots
E no hip sore today
A no

Morning All
B - usual flax porridge and cream
S - romaine, cucumber and a low carb tuna mix from sainsbos (really yukky - not recommended)
L - romaine, cucumber and a low carb egg and bacon mix from sainsbos (better than the tuna)
D - forgot I had steak in fridge, made a sauce with mushrooms, philly, cream and black pepper - yummy, with savoy cabbage - even the missus liked it (think she is beginning to enjoy akins teas)

W - back to the usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - half hour dog walk which is a start
A - certainly not!

Last edited:
Morning all :)

B: Left over beef joint shredded and fried up with onions in loads of butter.
L: The Carby Cafe for me today.
D: Cheeseburger pie, spring greens and spinach.

Hey Quak, is the flax porridge allowed on induction? I am assuming the recipe is in the thread? How are you doing today?

Michael I know the feeling about over compensating with the eating when hungry. I try and keep low carb snack to hand to prevent it as I have suffered in the past xx

B- cheese string
L- bacon salad
D- Cheese burger pie oooh 1st attempt at this hope it comes out good :)

S- sf Jelly and cheese
W- going for 3 litres
A- best not!! :rolleyes:

b- 2 sausages with 0carb TK
l- 2 scandinavian crisp breads (0carb) with philli and cucumber.... yummy!! so glad i found these! cheesestring, slice ham
d- hot n spicy chicken wings, salad, coleslaw
s- cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
e- none.. DD has been up all night with a tummy bug and im exhausted
a-none

Afternoon all,

B - Sausages and egg
L - Green salad, eggs and mayo
D - Stuffed field mushrooms (garlic, blue cheese, parma ham & basil leaves)
W - doing better today 1 litre so far
E - thinking about it
A - None

Morning
Coz I skipped breakfast I was really hungry when I got to tesco so did the usual man thing and overcompensated. Ate the entire chicken in one sitting for lunch! Boy...was I and I still am stuffed from it! Kind of good because I didn't pick at anything else, but not sure about this bloated feeling... :( I like feeling spry from not overeating!

LOL!! On a positive note Michael, all legal food so thats great, you may not fancy chicken for a day or two though!! xx

hi everyone.

B-s/f jelly
L- lettuce, cucumber, cheese, peperani and mayo salad.
d- left over pork from last nights dinner, stuffed mushroom, garlic bread with cheese (pitta from lowcarb online shop)

b- 2 sausages with 0carb TK
l- 2 scandinavian crisp breads (0carb) with philli and cucumber.... yummy!! so glad i found these! cheesestring, slice ham
d- hot n spicy chicken wings, salad, coleslaw
s- cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
e- none.. DD has been up all night with a tummy bug and im exhausted
a-none

hi where do you get your scandinavian crisp breads from? the only ones i can find on the lowcarbmegastore website say 2.4g per slice?
x

sugarfreesuperstore, its a diabetic website, im not sure hiow accurate there nutritional info is, i always count them as 2g just incase.

Back