B- egg omelette
L- turkey breast steak, cup of salad veg
D- steak with blue cheese & cauli mash
S- not sure yet
A- none
E- none
W- I'm floating on the stuff

Hi Beth

You posted TK in your menu. I have seen other put TK in theirs. What does TK mean? Sorry newish to this site xx

Hi Beth

You posted TK in your menu. I have seen other put TK in theirs. What does TK mean? Sorry newish to this site xx

tomato ketchup.. took me ages to work out all the shorthand that goes on here too.

regular ketchup is very high in carbs. but heinz do as 1 carb ketchup. and i buy a brand called "colac" from the lowcarbmegastore. its zero carb and made with sucralose which is the artificial sweetner that atkins approves.

wow cool will have a look. I have got to go on that website as I need food/snacks for when I am away again and don't get caught out with hidden carbs xx

julz4gbr said:
Morning, not saying good coz uts not.
B 3 rashers bacon and a fried egg on half toasted mim
L not sure
D chicken and broccoli
S none
W lots
E no hip sore today
A no

L half a bag of pork scratchings, couldnt stomache the rest. Feeling hungry now though. Looking forward to my chicken.

Arrived home and polished of a small bowl of plain chilli mince while dinner was cooking.
Dinner was half a small chicken with broccoli and a dessert spoon of mayo.Going to have some jelly
and a spoonfull of cream

Last edited:
well have been away for 2 days and ill yesterday

b-0
l- half an atkins bar
d- bacon and egg and pud- jelly and cream
s- cheese

will do better tomorrow as shopping soon

LOL!! On a positive note Michael, all legal food so thats great, you may not fancy chicken for a day or two though!! xx

Tell me about it! I had to force down some brekkie this morning. I really enjoyed my salad this lunchtime - it tasted so clean and light! :)

Today:
B: Bit of cheese, a sossie
L: Subway Salad
D: A babybel. Might have a a piece of salami.
W: Lots. Hope I don't gain too much water weight!
A: None
E: Walk to work and about a 1.5h walk after work.

Peace out duuuuuuuuudes :)

Beth3107 said:
b- 2 sausages with 0carb TK
l- 2 scandinavian crisp breads (0carb) with philli and cucumber.... yummy!! so glad i found these! cheesestring, slice ham
d- hot n spicy chicken wings, salad, coleslaw
s- cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
e- none.. DD has been up all night with a tummy bug and im exhausted
a-none

Scandinavian crisp bread???? Where!!! I'm
Dying for crackers lol

Evening:

B: Cheesestrings, multivit, omega 3
L: Atkins shake, cheese
D: Bacon, eggs, mushrooms
S: Cheese

Evening all - have had a baaaaaaaaad eating day so not gonna post it in case it gives you lot any ideas ;)

Michael PMSL at the 'whole chicken, then nothing' diet - that's real caveman stuff - James would be proud of you! :D

Hey Quak, is the flax porridge allowed on induction? I am assuming the recipe is in the thread? How are you doing today?

Yes - completely allowed on induction as long as you count the carbs in the cream too if you have it.

I am much better today thanks :D

Can I just ask what are mims ? Are pitta bread low carb and is flaxseed allowed on induction stage on atkins ??

Pitta bread are not low carb, but websites like lowcarbmegastore do versions that are about 3-4g carbs.

For mims and flax, check the stickies section.

Good Morning

B: Left over cheeseburger pie, you know it tastes better cold than hot. Yum
L: The Carby Cafe again today.
D: Scallops and Bacon lardons fried up in garlic butter with parsley and scallions. Steamed spinach and curly kale

Morning all
B 2 fried eggs 2 bacon 4 chipolatas
L pork crunchies dipped in chicken and bacon filler.
D 1/2 chicken and broccoli
S jelly and cream and cheese strings
W plenty
E no
A no

Last edited:
Afternoon all, feeling a bit icky today for some reason :(
B - usual flax porridge and cream
S - cabbage with cheese grated over and melted
L - celery soup
S - 2 slices corned beef with philly
D - cauli, corned beef and cheese mix