Well done James.

B cheesestrings
L celery salsa goats cheese
D chicken wings broccoli
S atkins bar if req
E bit of a walk
A maybe
W glug glug

Well done James, think I am going to start following your menus! I can't lose to save my life :(

B - usual flax porridge and cream
S - celery soup - 2 mini cheeses
L - tuna mayo and green salad - am using Sainsbos French Mayo - very low carb (can't remember if it was 0.7 or 0.2 which is a lot less than Hellmans which I normally use) and it is quite nice - wow it is only 0.2g per 100 which is fabtastic !!!
D - got duck legs out of freezer - roasted probably - green veg which I need to pick up this afternoon, although I know I have some courgettes in fridge. oops not thawed so went to wetherspoons for dinner - bbq chicken with bacon and cheese but without the bbq sauce and with about half the chips and all the salad - one wine and one large whiskey and a black coffee for pudding

W - Usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - really should do something
A - not sure - maybe a small one

Last edited:
Great loss James - well done.

B - Poached egg and bacon
L - Cheese salad
D - Pork chops, green veggies
W - Doing better today
E - Gym
A - Maybe 1 glass (its Friday!)

Well done James, fab loss :D

B/L - bacon, fried egg & mushrooms
D - spicy chicken drumsticks, salad leaves & mayo
S - celery & philly

b- half atkins bar
l- chicken salad with an atkins rye cispbread ( lovely )
d- bacon and egg
s- jelly and cream

walked the dog x

Well done James,Im with Bren Im going to copy your menus.
B 1 dessert spoon of chicken/bacon filler
L Late lunch of chicken salad
D probably more chicken
W 2 so far but the night is still young
S Pork crunchies
A no
E no
Finally back in the 12 zone, but for how long I wonder.

Well done James

B- VLC sausages with boiled egg a handful of mushrooms and half a tomato
L- Lamb chop
D- Chicken with Cauli mash and a tbs pesto
S- boiled egg and 2 x Cheese from a multi bag

Evening, posting and running again, sorry.

B - two fried eggs
L - 2 sl corned beef, lettuce, caesar dressing
D - two sossies, small piece of steak

Then it all went pear-shaped

S - atkins bar, another different atkins bar, another different polyol-laden bar, 50g almonds, 3 bags scratchings
A - none as once more I don't deserve it, even though OH is having some
E - 6 mile run - pretty fast too!

Maybe tomorrow I'll finally have my first glass of wine of the week - only if I stop eating crap though, have to get it through my thick skull that I can't have it all! ;)

Don't have the bars in the house, ww. Or give them to someone else with orders to only let you have 2 a week. I know if I had access to a stash I'd eat far too much too.

Thanks everyone.

Trying to switch to more natural foods with vitamins and minerals in them so for now (it will probably only last a day) i'm going to drop the pittas and Atkins shakes.

B: Carb Sense Shake (contains vitamins and minerals, although i'm sure created V+M aren't as effective), 25g Almonds
L: 2x bunless bacon double cheeseburgers from Burger King (well it is Saturday!)
D: Bacon, Eggs, Mushrooms

S: Berries/Cheese

V+M info here: meat-protein chart | Nutrient chart | Vitamins and minerals in common meats and proteins

Surprising amount in cheese! Any excuse for some cheddar.

Good morning all. Well I was a brave atkinser and stepped in the scales. I have lost 2lbs which 1 down from my original wt. Here's my food plan for today

B - chocolate mim with cream
L - left over steak prawns egg salad
D - doner meat and salad
S- Atkins bar, cheese strings
E- shed emptying
A - none

Hope everyone is ok xx

Morning Rachie, thats fabulous news 2lbs off :D:D:D well done, (im weighing Monday morning).

B - Bacon
L - Prawn Salad
D - Steak, garlic mushrooms in cream celariac chips
W - More needed
E - Gym
A - Not planning to! ;)

Hey hey Saturday Club,

B: Quite large bowl of flax porridge, followed by some cheese
L: 'Big Tasty' burger (minus bread) and some chicken nuggets
D: Thai beef salad, some olives and some deep fried camembert.
W: Probably not enough
A: I think about 5 glasses of dry white wine
E: Not sure, but basically alot of walking. Maybe 5 miles?

Popped up to Edinburgh for the day yesterday. Was hungry so went in to McDs. Looked a total clip eating a burger with knife and fork! Didn't eat burger bun but chicken nuggets were battered so probably not that good. Deep fried camembert also had a breaded crust (didn't realise until it came). Salad also had alot of onion. Hoping all the walking counteracts it!

About to make an order from LCM, can any of you awesome people tell me what sweetener/sugar alcohols Thorntons use in their diabetic fudge please?

Thanks!

Afternoon. Got my shopping delivered this morning and of all the things i eat most off, i forgot the eggs.
So no breakfast.

B no
L 2 lettuce leaves with tuna mayo, cucumber, cheese pieces and 3 rashers of bacon rolled and made into 2 fajita type things, it was yum.
L pork shoulder steaks with greens( trying breakaway from chicken)
W not enough yet.
E no
A no

About to make an order from LCM, can any of you awesome people tell me what sweetener/sugar alcohols Thorntons use in their diabetic fudge please?

Thanks!

I think they use Isomalt/Maltitol syrup?

Yeah I think if there's one polyol to steer clear of it's Maltitol.

Mind, I'm no expert and I'm mostly basing it on the table at the bottom of this link:

What Are Sugar Alcohols - Blood Sugar and Sugar Alcohols

Maltitol seems to have a high GI.

That said, I had some Thorntons toffee last weekend and I don't think it stalled me. Maybe a bar or 2 won't hurt.

Ahh brilliant, bookmarked, thanks.

Erythritol is what they use in choco perfection so i'll stick with that. Damn expensive though. Wouldn't like to get into the habit of eating those lol.

Back