What are we eating today?

haha how weird is it when you see people are nothing like you pictured?

Haha yeah! Ive been the same when I've had a snoop through profiles here too! A bit like when books are made into films and not quite what you expected...

Hi all.
Havnt been on all week as have been in hospital with Isobelle since Wednesday. So unfortunately the diet has gone to pot . All the food available to parents is toast . Toast and more toast. So I've been living on it. And fanta! To be honest i don't care as my beautiful princess is more inportant. But as soon as we are home I will be back on the Atkins wagon. Well done on all your great losses and some of your menus this week look great! X

Oh Beth, so sorry to hear about your little girl. I hope she's better asap, obviously that should be the most important thing.

Beth don't beat yourself up ...as long as your daughter is well....cyber hugs to you xx

Oh Beth how awful - I knew she'd been sick all week. Poor little thing - hope she's on the mend, and poor you, the stress of a child in hospital is huge. Poor love. :(

B - two fried eggs
L - pork belly and green veg with butter
D - A little roast lamb and a couple of slices of tongue (love tongue and hardly ever get it)
S - NO BARS! A breakthrough! S/F jelly and cream, mim and goats cheese with chilli sauce for supper
W - loads
A - none - still don't deserve it, although I will have a couple watching the rugby tomorrow (COME ON IRELAND!) Going to a bar with our friends and their/our children
E - 0

Last edited:
Hi all.
Havnt been on all week as have been in hospital with Isobelle since Wednesday. So unfortunately the diet has gone to pot . All the food available to parents is toast . Toast and more toast. So I've been living on it. And fanta! To be honest i don't care as my beautiful princess is more inportant. But as soon as we are home I will be back on the Atkins wagon. Well done on all your great losses and some of your menus this week look great! X

Hugs to you and the little one, hope she is on the mend xxx

Haha thanks - I can assure you the camera was being extra kind to me that day!

Hungover yesterday so not an exemplary diet:

B: Quax's Flax (+ some vanilla extract), followed by some cheese
L: Bits and bobs. Stilton, pate, salami
D: Pork scratchings, some more cheese
S: Couple of Sula sweets, a fairly small amount of thorntons diabetic choc
W: Lots
A: None
E: Not a jot

Hi James - when you have a craving and can meet it legally - that's great
Well done :)

Morning.
B fry up on the way.
L well its nearly lunch now. Lol
D roast chicken and cauli with cream cheese sauce, and 4 sprouts and 4 broccoli spears.
S lettuce fajitas and cheese strings
W 3 ltrs
E ??
A defo not
Beakfast is here. Yeh!!

Last edited:
Hi All, Well I had planned to cut up my dismantled shed this morning but the rain is coming down in buckers...well was until I decided to work to prepare for an interview and the rain stopped, so therefore breakfast was a picking fest...
B - daybreak, 4 (yes I know!!) babybel (must be a avid member of babybel anonymous!!)
L - Full english breakfast (without toms but with a toasted mim yum yum)
D - Cauli ad broccoli stilton soup (have no idea to make it but will try) and another mim to dip into soup ;)
S - Shouldn't need any but have bels, strings, matterssons sausage and phillie to hand so I can make something rather quick
E - nada
A - i wish
W - buckets (didn't drink enough yesterday!!

Hope you guys are all well? xx

Afternoon and happy Sunday

B - bacon, fried egg & mushs
L - tuna & mayo, salad leaves
D - pork steaks, cauli mash & buttered sprouts
S - sf jelly & cream

exercise for today - chasing my tail

brekkie - fry :)
lunch - probably pancakes
snack - protein shake
dinner- corned beef n cabbage
tea - cheese

Hello! :)

B: Babybell and hot pepperami
L: Bacon sarnies (well, i wanted to make pancakes and bacon, but my pancakes turned out more like little buns! Long story!)
D: Steak with courgette fries
S: Possibly a mini cheesecake or sf jelly

W: tonnes, tea and diet coke
A: I may have had the one, just to finish the diet coke!
E: ah cant even be bothered lying to myself about it!

Evening all! Ireland won the rugby, I had a LOOOOOT to drink watching them, but I don't feel even a teeny bit bad as that's my only alcohol of the week. :D

B - two fried eggs, two bacon
L - green veg leftover roast lamb
D - lamb, huge salad with caesar sauce
S - tongue, mim and goat's cheese for supper, three bags of pork scratchings
W - lots
E - 9 mile run this morning
A - kazillions watching the rugby in a bar - totally worth it though :)

Last edited:
Been ill til 4pm then went to mates for sunday roast
d- beef,veg no pots
s- finger of apple pie and cream
e- walked the dog

checked wee wee still in ketosis so far xx

B - :cry:
L - :cry:
D - :cry:
W - :cry:
E - :cry:
A - :cry:

Enough said, and it was all going soooooo well! :break_diet:
Gutted!!

Morning all

B: Left over sausages.
L: The carby cafe today
D: Lamb and aubergine casserole in the slow cooker.

Back