What are we eating today?

Afternoon everyone;-

B - Friday fry up!
L - A few nuts (still full up from brekkie)
D - Poached salmon, green veggies
A - 2 litres so far
E - Gym later
A - Im staying well clear after last weekend!

Looking foward to my weigh in this Monday, i've really put the effort in this week following my carb and alcohol bender last weekend!! :eek:

the train was slightly derailed yesterday !!!! but back on today

l-bacon and eggs
d- salmon salad
s- jelly and cream

Afternoon everyone;-

B - Friday fry up!
L - A few nuts (still full up from brekkie)
D - Poached salmon, green veggies
A - 2 litres so far
E - Gym later
A - Im staying well clear after last weekend!

Looking foward to my weigh in this Monday, i've really put the effort in this week following my carb and alcohol bender last weekend!! :eek:

I thought u meant you'd had 2 litres of alcohol so far today! Hahaha!

Evening all!

B - two fried eggs
L - huge salad with caesar dressing and coleslaw and a drumstick
D - two sossies
S - too much diabetic chocolate (paying the price), celery sticks and dip, LOTS of cambozola cheese :)
W - loads
E - 10 mile run this am :D :D :D
A - 0 - might have 1/4 bottle red wine while watching telly, mightn't bother though. :)

B- mim with philly
L- 2 boiled eggs with butter
D- chilli beef , cauli and broccoli , philly

W - not enough
E - aquafit
A - i wish :(

Yesterday,

B: Quax Flax + later some cheese
L: 5 spicy chicken drumsticks from Tescos
D: Wetherspoons mixed grill + a side salad
S: Some salami
W: Hmm probably not enough
A: 6 vodka diet tonics, 3 glasses of dry white wine
E: Probably a couple of miles walking

I'm exceedingly pleased with myself - went out yesterday for a bit of an extended session and didn't fall off the wagon. I can totally recommend the mixed grill from Wetherspoons. The meat isn't up to *that* much but makes a good low carb meal out. The menu said it came with chips/jacket potato as well but I asked for it without them which was no problem! Yay!

My first post here so here goes :)

Today so far:

Breakfast - My first ever MIM (was lush) and butter, 1/4 chicken with skin, 1/2 cup spinach, 2 fried eggs, tbsp mayo

Lunch: 4 homemade beefburgers, cup romaine lettuce, 1/2 cup spinach, 2 tbsp mayo, 3 slices gouda

Dinner: 2 pork chops, cup cauliflower mashed with butter, 2 tbsp mayo

Snacks: 2 chicken thighs, Parmasan coated wings
Lots and lots of water too

Will update as the day goes on... so crazy can I really eat like this and lose weight lol. By the way I lost 6lbs so far on day 4 :D

Last edited:
Cupcake: hey, you did weigh yourself, a girl after my own heart. Well done, 6lb in 4 days, wow, keep up the great work and have fun eating, it's good isn't it!!;)

This is my first post here to,

Breakfast: 4 slices salami, 30g Swiss cheese, some left over roast chicken.

Lunch: Romaine lettuce, cucumber, 50g Swiss cheese, my own blue cheese dressing made with Mayo, 20g blue cheese and 1tsp Djorn mustard.

Dinner: Homemade beef bolognese, 1 tbsp parmasan cheese lettuce and cucumber rest of blue cheese dressing.

Snack: eaten little bits throughout the day is a MIM with cream cheese, cocoa powder and splenda mixed together to make a topping.

Evening all!

B - two fried eggs
L - 115g bag Thornton's diabetic chocolates :(
D - pork belly, huge bowl lettuce with caesar dressing
S - more chocolate (oh dear), cheese, pate and mim crackers
W - plenty
E - 0
A - didn't bother last night, thought this was going to be my night, but having to collect OH and his chums from the pub later, so looking unlikely now!

Ww- tut tut, hope those choccies dont have unfortunate effects :eek:

Katie hun thanks, but of COURSE they will. I know they always will and I still do it. How stupid AM I??? :(

Hope the boys leave the bar promptly later. Wouldn't like to have to dash in to the loos there or anything. I didn't think it through, did I? :eek:

Whoops!

oh dear i'm having a naughty saturday :-( i had bacon, eggs and mushrooms for brekky. ok there. but then i had 3 rowntrees randoms and now im having vodka and diet pop :-( tea is homemade burgers, garlic musrooms and loads of rocket though :)

b- 2x cheesestring, multi vit, 1 litre bottle of water
s- 2 of my "atkins biscuits" wish i never made these now cant stop picking at them.
l- bag of mattesons fridge raiders 3g carbs, lump of feta
d, missys lamb kebab in oven, with some rocket and mayo
w- lots and lots
e- wen to paignton for a walk on the beach and around all the grockel shops
a-may have a vod n slimline tonic tonight.... as its saturday

Michael, I love the Wetherspoons mixed grill, I usually get the chips and hand a lot of them over to the missus but have been known to ask for it without when I am feeling strong.

B - Quax flax and cream
L - Bacon and scrambled eggs - lots of.
D - ploughmans, left most of the tomatoes, all of the sweetcorn, all of the bread (sob) and the pickled carrots but feasted on the cheese, ham, green salad, mayo, cucumber and a bit of coleslaw.
pudding was coffee and a teaspoon of the missus banoffee pie.
and some wine.

W - nowhere near enough
E - aching too much for Jillian today but will be back on it tomorrow - but a good couple of miles down the canal with the dog, 5 flights of stairs and a lot of hospital corridors (twice) and a walk up into town this morning to get the papers and lottery.
A - 3 glasses red wine

Eeeh you're strong! I'd had several drinks by that point so thought it best not to even risk temptation!

I had a look on the Wetherspoons website yesterday - looks like they're really pushing healthy eating (albeit low fat). But seems like they're offering side salads with a lot of their dishes now - there's probably several things on the menu that low carbers could order from there now.

Yesterday (a bit hungover)

B: Quax Flax + some pork crunch
L: Salami + celery + cream cheese + some stilton
S: Pork crunch
D: A WaterWorks special aka a whole 115g bag of thornton's diabetic toffee, eek!
W: Lots
A: None
E: None

Felt a bit guilty about the toffee but I really struggle to keep sugar cravings under control when I've been drinking. I had the brazil nut ones - they don't seem to affect me 'down there'...unlike the vanilla toffee ones which definitely do!

Haha you can see why they say to avoid drink!!

I know they're still naughty but isn't it great to have something in that you can fall back on if it becomes too much to bear! :D

Back