What are we eating today?

Hi rb - nice list of brekkie options - thanks! Especially the sausage muffinssound good :)

I read about the muffins in the idiot proof diet (pig 2 twig) book, but I think they're also in the recipe section here. Not my thing unless I ate them on the day but they sound fine. You can add pepper and cheese too.

Morning all, yesterday:
B: Quax Flax
L: Subway Salad Box
D: Cake, CAKE CAAAAAAAAAKE! (And sweets!)
D2: Shish (lamb) kebab with salad and pitta!
A: 3 pints of beer, 3 vodka tonics (no diet tonics available, dammit!)
E: Not really
W: Some

Epic blowout day yesterday. Was a friends birthday and he bought loads of nice cake etc. I've got another couple of birthdays coming up next week as well so I thought i'd just take this week off from low carbing (well, enjoy lots of cake but keep to the rules elsewhere). I'll probably gain a couple of lb but I think I'd rather enjoy this week. I'm not done with you yet though, ketosis! :D

Perfectly reasonable Michael so enjoy the cake fest:eek: I guess the cravings for everything else will be the real problem!

Yeah the cravings are/will be a bit of a worry. Going to stock up on lots of LC nibbles tomorrow to keep the wolf from the door.

Also I've been in+out of ketosis so much the last couple of weeks that I think my body could do with some time off from all the mini flu sessions.

I really like this way of eating overall though so there's no way I'm going to fall off the wagon altogether though. Will be keeping an eye on the Recipe threads for all your lovely low carb recipes Katie! ;)

Cake, CAKE CAAAAAAAAAKE

that is totally my down fall ............... love them !! Enjoy your cake feast x

Thanks! I never knew I was such a fan of lemon drizzle cake until yesterday!

What's your favourite? Have you tried making any LC cakes?

bakewell tart !!! all the way ............ not made any LC but have looked at all the recipes ........... just know they won't be a patch on the real thing ! x

mmmmm bakewell tarts! Good choice! Like a little cup of carbs in a carb crust! :)

I'd just love a piece of 'real' cake, my signature cake is a moist double chocolate fudge cake with creamed ganache filling :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Not made one since doing Atkins because i'd cave in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How nice does that sound! Want!

If you could make a low carb version of that you could probably sell the recipe for millions $£$£$£$£$!

Hey you guys. The cake is soooo tempting but have to imagine it covered in dog poo to stop me being tempted lol!!! Sorry guys but cakes sound so yummy. Ww I would not cave in, I would dive in!!!

Love the ideas RB. Excellent and sound delish!!! Am getting a new car so I can get a small pull in cool bag. Awesome!!! Xxx

Afternoon all

B: 2x bacon and cheese pittas (finally admitted to myself that the pittas have become a problem and surrendered them)
L: Atkins shake, multivit
D: Steak, mixed green veg

S: Berries or nuts
E: 30 mins minimum on treadmill, 10 minimum on cross trainer (it kills me) and 20 on bike

Took another photo today in a tshirt that actually fits (isn't too baggy lol) and I can finally see a huge difference from when I began to now. Was tempted to load it up here but decided I want a few more stone first :D So so SO close to looking 'normal' and i'm messing about. Now making a new realistic plan to crack the next few stone. I WILL be putting a picture up at 15 stone bu July 1st and i'll load the one of me at 24...can't believe I walked round like that for years.

Have a good weekend all.

I have tried a low carb version with soya flour and diabetic chocolate no where near as good as the real thing but you cant help a girl for trying! the family wouldnt touch it so me being me I ate the lot!! Some recipes just should'nt be messed with and this is one of them-lol x
:17729::17729::17729:

Coconut flour makes a damn good cake. Or almond flour instead of flax for mini mims cakes! Stick in some liquid butterscotch sweetener, loads of lemon juice and, voila, micro LC lemon sponge cake!

Ok, so its not as good as the real thing, but its good for random cake cravings! lol! Bit of cream cheese icing, perhaps a bit of LC coco powder...

God, i'm on induction again and now i want cake....

Thanks for the tip Claire, will try that lemon cake, cheers x

[ Like a little cup of carbs in a carb crust! :)[/QUOTE]

just back from 'the kings speech ' thats a little tongue twister !!:D

better do what this thread says
b--and l- bacon roll
d- egg salad
s-jelly
e- played tennis

Back