What are we eating today?

L pork belly and cabbage - have finally perfected my method for cooking this!

What is this pork delight u speak of, and how do i make it??

Pork belly strips. Season with Chinese 5 spice and cook on a grill pan on the rack in the oven really low about 150 degrees for about two hours.
Meat goes all tender, crispy crackling and lovely melty fat! I'm drooling just thinking about it!

Hi Guys!

B: Quax Flax + some cheese:
S: Peperami
L: Subway Salad Box
D:....4 Pieces of cake! Works birthday no. 3 this month (hence why I decided to take this month off from induction/low carbing). Now having a few glasses of southern comfort (yes I know) to errr... flush the sugar out? :s

My first day back on the Atkins after a long time!! Lets hope it works!

B - 2 boiled eggs
S - slices of ham and chicken, a few brazil nuts
L - chicken salad & mayo
D - pork steaks and salad

My first day back on the Atkins after a long time!! Lets hope it works!

B - 2 boiled eggs
S - slices of ham and chicken, a few brazil nuts
L - chicken salad & mayo
D - pork steaks and salad

:D well done xx

Hi all im on week 3 of lipotrim but am thinking of changing to atkins has anyone done this?, also if you did was there any weight gain?
well done with the weight losses, summers coming we will look good, plus im getting married in august so i must must lose the weight

yes lots on here have done it without weight gain ............. but you need to read the do's and don'ts .............. so get well prepared before you join us xx

Pork belly strips. Season with Chinese 5 spice and cook on a grill pan on the rack in the oven really low about 150 degrees for about two hours.
Meat goes all tender, crispy crackling and lovely melty fat! I'm drooling just thinking about it!

I drooled a bit there! lol! :happy096:

It's sort of like a waterlogged slightly sweet roastie. I like the chips too. :)

B - two fried eggs
L - chicken breast, lettuce, caesar dressing
D - two quarter pounders
S - boursin, pate, hazelnut butter, s/f jelly, atkins bar (alright, two) :rolleyes:
W - lots
E - 5.5m run - I was fast :D
A - 0

Morning all, I'm starting to get myself a little more organised with the change in routine

B: Left over lamb casserole and spinach.
L: I have some cold Sausages in the fridge, I'm looking at a sausage and picallilli sandwich I think.
D: Chicken curry to my recipe with caulirice and spring greens

What is the roast celeriac like? I've never tried it and I do like a roastie or two

I have a celeriac addiction at the moment. As waterworks said, it is kinda waterlogged - but its soooo tasty and if you cook it at 200 for about 50mins (turn once half way thru) it goes crispy.

I just cut mine into bits, rub with olive oil and cover in salt, pepper, cayenne...whatever I fancy!

Taste so much jucier than potato's. I make roasties, wedges and chips, all the same way.

Afternoon all
B - quax flax and cream
L - The pie (contains aubergine and courgette)
S - 3 slices corned beef and philly, celery soup, 2 pork chops left over from last night - all scattered about the day
D - french bistro - didn't end up going so went home, did Jillian and made an omelette with romaine lettuce.

E - ended up doing day 3 of Jillian plus shake weight
W - usual 4 litres plus coffees but am struggling with water so far today, will step it up.
A - nope.

Last edited:
B - was on the move so 2 babybels and a pepperami
L - bacon scrambled eggs and carb free sausages i found in lidl - so excited to have found these!

Probs steak and salad for dinner or something..

B.egga nd bacon
L.a KFC bit of chicken :eek: home made sald with mayo
D.hmmmm don't actually know
W.lots.
E.cleaning out bedroom cupboards

Afternoon

B: bag of pork crackles
L 2 babybels & 2 mini pepperami
S: SF Jelly
D: undecided - takeaway perhaps, or I might attempt oopsies and have rolls n sausage

W: not enough
A: nope, maybe
E: my daily trek to and from work

b- mouthful of atkins bar
l- bacon and eggs
d- lamb shank ,cauli,broc,green beans ......lovely
s- jelly and cream and 1 x diabetic boots shortbread

B- none was too busy
L- smoked sausage, mushrooms & scrambled egg
D- Steak caesar salad with olives, onions & mushrooms, drool
S- 2oz cheddar, bit of turkey slice
W- Loads, intake good today
A- none, will be teetotal for the first two weeks

Wow that was a really easy day, I can't believe this is a diet.

B - 2 eggs, 2 bacon
L - Chicken & mayo, peperami
D - 3x sausages (not carb free but pretty low carb) salad, mayo
S - more chicken, smoked sausage
W - about 2L

not too bad for my 2nd day:)

My weight seems to be really fluctuating in the last two weeks so I'm going to be really strict for the next few weeks to get below the 100kg mark

B bit of matteson sausage and small slice of mim
L tuna Mayo salad with a small pot of sf jelly
D beef steak with curly kale
W lots
E walk to and from work and hope to start zumba
A none

Is my menu ok? Xx

Back