What are we eating today?

Bed would be great, unfortunately having 3 kids with a hangover doesn't allow for that, lol. I have declared a day off, and will restart tomorrow, maybe move onto something different again.

I had a hangover today too. Its the first time in 3 weeks that I desperately craved carbs of any sort! Sugary coke or a banana would have sorted me out totally....instead had a chicken salad. :sigh:

OMG - what happened James?
Lots of water required! ;)
Xxx

but James ............ today is over ! tomorrow we will both be good ..........this diet is all of our lives so there are going to be off days xx sending you cyber hugs with chocolately hands ! xx

Fell off the wagon? I think I fell off then it reversed over me.

saw the tyre marks ,get some cream on them xx

*stands clears throat, up ready to confess all*
hello my name is lainey,and yesterday we had a BBQ,all went swimmingly well
beautifully cooked pork chops,slightly over done moment steaks(but we'll forgive that one)and then it happened,the garlic bread and new potatoes in butter were ready.......i tried to resist honest i did,but i ate some garlic bread,and then this evil elf came past and chucked some of those lovely cooked in butter potatoes into my mouth and i ate them.
however if i am totally honest i did injoy the indulgence,and i figured it was better than the damage i cold have done with the eggs.
so may i redeam myself,and only have a little bit of a smacked bottom please.:eek:

Lol you naughty naughty people all waiting in line for the confession booth!

I however have been an angel (FOR A CHANGE!!!!)

Xx

well i was lucky,because i threw away the last remaining talked about delisious cooked in butter potatoes in the bin when everyone left,and he walked out in disgust. :D

well i nipped into yeovil this am .......( a little coffee in Mand s) and bought the whip .......... so line up all except Jools ( little Miss perfect ) ( joke ) and i will deal out the beatings ...............will start with myself !!!! ouch ,ouch ,ouch xx

mustdoit said:
well i nipped into yeovil this am .......( a little coffee in Mand s) and bought the whip .......... so line up all except Jools ( little Miss perfect ) ( joke ) and i will deal out the beatings ...............will start with myself !!!! ouch ,ouch ,ouch xx

Ha ha ha first time for everything!

Xx

O.K. my first time posting on this thread so I'd appreciate feedback if doing anything wrong!

Breakfast: 2 rashers bacon and scrambled eggs

Lunch: Smoked Mackerel and veg stirfry (mostly bean sprouts and green peppers and a grating of carrot). Dessert whipped cream and creamcheese flavoured with lemon juice and splenda. (my attempt at cheesecake!!)

Dinner: Pork chops, green beans and creamy wholegrain mustard sauce
Snacks: Ham filled with cream cheese

Anyone ever tried cauliflower mash? It's meant to be a good substitute to potatoes?

Last edited:
O.K. my first time posting on this thread so I'd appreciate feedback if doing anything wrong!

Breakfast: 2 rashers bacon and scrambled eggs

Lunch: Smoked Mackerel and veg stirfry (mostly bean sprouts and greem peppers and a grating of carrot). Dessert whipped cream and creamcheese flavoured with lemon juice and splenda. (my attempt at cheesecake!!)

Dinner: Pork chops, green beans and creamy wholegrain mustard sauce
Snacks: Ham filled with cream cheese

Anyone every tried cauliflower mash? It's meant to be a good substitute to potatoes?

I love caulimash.
Cheese stalls me so that might be something you could look at. Are you drinking lots of water? Some people are stalled by citric acid (lemon juice) too.

l- chilli mince and cheese
d- roast chicken and veg
s- 2 atkins cardboard crispbreads and ham with salad

back to work tomorrow .... so should be good xx

I love caulimash.
Cheese stalls me so that might be something you could look at. Are you drinking lots of water? Some people are stalled by citric acid (lemon juice) too.

Good you pointed that out - I have been struggling to get into ketosis. Bye bye lemon cheesecake *sigh*

Back