What are we eating today?

b- bacon , eggs and mushrooms
l- chicken and veg
d - cheese and bis ( low carb ryvita thins 6g each x2)
water and cleaning

Gutted after a small gain last week so attempting to go stick to plan as much as I can this week

B: Two slices of ham
L: two slices of minute steak, two homemade burgers and a little mayo
D: chicken and bacon with cougette noodles and mushrooms and a tiny bit of philly sauce
S: none
W: 3 litres
E: 20 minute of Jillian Michaels exercise DVD :whip:, also walked about one and a half miles

go for it ............ ? more salad or veg ?/ xx

Yes you need some leafy greens in there hun - and don't worry about the amount of protein - you can have as much as you like :)

BUMP. OMG has no one been following this!!!!

is this ok for today

3 boiled eggs tiny bit of bacon i cooked in coconut oil
chicken breast 20g mayo 40g cheese lettece
for a snack one chicken breast and celery (salt to taste)
diet coke 3 cans( this fixes my craving for sugar)
water heap load
dinner will b bacon and bit brocolli and a omlette plain

maybes a sprinkle cheese on to it

can you eat unlimited on this diet or do u have to weigh ??

can u have unlimited protein ?

j

Today...

Brek - 2 x eggs, 1 x bacon, 4 mushrooms fried in butter, coffee with Alpro unsweetened

No snack

Lunch - Crustless quiche (see recipe sticky!) with 200g brocolli, 10ml olive oil

Snack - frankfurter & pork scratchings

Tea - 2 mugs cabbage, butter-fried smoked haddock fillet

Snack - SF jelly with cream, maybe more pork scratchings if needed :D

(Also 2 tsp coconut oil at breakfast and tea)

for jessie.......looks good. You should only have 120g of cheese per day and 2 tsp of double cream really. so looks ok on that front. Ok with the diet coke, if you start stalling maybe check if it has citric acid in it cos that can cause stalls, but really dont worry about that now unless you dont lose for a couple of weeks.
make sure you measure your salad and greens etc by cups or by the packet, you should have most of your 20 g of carbs (15g of it) from your veg/salad.
Just check everything to start to look for carbs i.e. sausages - some can be really high. you will get used to checking for carbs and not cals!
protein pretty much unlimited, make sure you have plenty of fat too, so maybe cook your omelette in butter :D
sorry if you know all this x

thanks soooo much i didnt know that at all

so it doesnt matter how many calories you have then

i havent been gym this week as been stuck at work boo

im gonna go tomorow and fri

im so sorry to keep bugging you i wana get 100%

hope my bg monitor will be at home when i get in as i can see what my bg levels are 30 mins after food and see if im in keto

x

Hey James, good to see you:). How's it all going?
Xx

Hello James... Hard to diet while stressing about a new job! You sound like you're back on track now so the weight should melt away once you're in ketosis! :)

Hi James. Sorry to hear it's been tough. Well done for getting back on the wagon and indeed you will crush those stones;)

Pleased to hear you have a new job too.
Good luck and keep posting:D
Xx

Welcome back James! Its nice to see you again! Been needing more man company around here! hehe! :)

im glad i found this thread. it used to keep me on the straight and narrow last time .

today:
B- spicey beef omelette (left over mince from last night)
L- few slices of "missys donner kebab" with mixed green leaves (an old favourite)
D- cheeseburger pie with brocolli
W- lots of bottles in fridge
S- have 2 babybels in my handbag and a can of coke zero

Back