What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Lol lol! My goal could be a few pounds less tho I reckon but just don't wanna have to pay, terrible aren't I!!! So how ru finding it?

ha ha so far very good - im eat BNS instead of oven chips with my meals and filling up on ww jelly and melba toasts instead of crap so im not feeling deprived just yet but its only been 4 weeks. I know I can do it as I have done in the past so im very determind to get this off for good - thx for asking.

well, I'm catholic and this Valentine's day I'm going to the Italian embassy to publish the banns for my wedding in Italy. I get married on the 14th of May in Rome and although coincidental, it feels something really romantic to go on V-day to publish the banns! :) Then, we'll spend the rest of the day in London :)

well, I'm catholic and this Valentine's day I'm going to the Italian embassy to publish the banns for my wedding in Italy. I get married on the 14th of May in Rome and although coincidental, it feels something really romantic to go on V-day to publish the banns! :) Then, we'll spend the rest of the day in London :)

We got married in Italy - very very romantic - have a great time on 14th with the banns - lovely timing.

Swapped my days holiday to mon 14/3 which means I now have over a week off and I'm now on lates on valentines day...how thrilling!

But going away for the weekend next weekend make up for it...only to Blackpool but I want go on pleasure beach lol

If you buy your pleasure beach tickets online you save £10 each - have a great time and you can spend the £20 you save on, sugar free jelly, butternut squash, fat free yogurts !!!!!

Another singleton here will be spending the day with my 3 kids - they are on half term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another singleton here will be spending the day with my 3 kids - they are on half term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fingers crossed the weather is nice at your end so you can take the kids to the park where you'll meet the man of your dreams - have a good week with the kids.

going out for dinner tomo night... feeling a bit nervous tho on what to eat. only joined ww last wed so this is my first week and would be mortified if i have a gain first week :eek:

have saved all my weeklys for then so fingers crossed i will be ok.

We never bother with Valentines other than cards. However I will be making my new favourite dinner - garlic prawns and pesto pasta on a bed of rocket - and have just bought some of those WW mini vienetta things for puds to make a change from yogurt.

And that is about as romantic as I get :D

I'm making dinner lucky me haha. But my boyfriend love, love, loves duck breast. So thinking of making that a skinless one is like 3 points for medium sized, not sure what medium is so will ask the butcher :) dies anyone have any suggestions of recipes? Thinking of leaving the fat on mine scoring it as yer supposed to and dry frying, but I'll cut the fat off not eat it!! Cause it says a medium duck Brest with skin is like something ridiculous that I haven't even bothered to remember (like 17pp) but dunno if this is the fat layer and if I could cook it with it on to save oil and then remove it fully. I know this render fat out, but I'd add like 4pts in case sone fat is leaked into the meat. Is this sensible?

Sorry Goethe long message, I think if like a million questions at once and just write them down :)

Hope there's some good recipes out there :)

We never bother with Valentines other than cards. However I will be making my new favourite dinner - garlic prawns and pesto pasta on a bed of rocket - and have just bought some of those WW mini vienetta things for puds to make a change from yogurt.

And that is about as romantic as I get :D

those garlic prawns sound really nice could you post the recipe. my husband loves garlic prawns

We don't do pressies for V day, & we've got 2 little ladies so we always end up making the dining room all romantic, candles, decoration etc & always cook a treat meal.

Tonight it's pink champagne, lamb shanks cooked in red wine, balsamic & garlic, with creamy mash & lots of greens & peas, followed by chocolate brownie cheesecake, all of which will come to about 37pp - and breathe!!! I have been really good this week, & this is all within my pp's (just!) so I hope I still see a loss on Wed... Anyway, it's only a couple of times a year we eat like this, thankfully!

Hope you all have a lovely V day, whatever you're doing! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a great day everyone, whatever and whoever your sharing it with.

DH and I aren't doing much this Valentine's Day. We've gotten the opportunity to go to Germany with friends of ours next month so we want to save up money and do something there as we've never been there before.

This might be the week I actually use all my weeklies xD

I was out at my friends birthday on Saturday and had 5 gin and slims and a kebab on the way home (chicken shish so not TOO bad ;)).

Then today I've had 8 chocolates this morning (oops!) and am going home to home made burgers, strawberry shortcake and probably a cheeky g&t. I've only got 14 weeklies left over and it's not my WI day til Friday. :D

Back