what are you doing now...

aww i miss my girls, they've gone to nanna and grandads for the holidays but i still have my youngest boy here whos in the swing of things with his terrible 2s. my hubbys on his way home after a 4 hour trip yesterday to drop the girls off so he'll be back at tea time.
in the meantime i am just doing bits of housework and catching up on hollyoaks, pretty boring. :)

I'm currently working from home, watching QI, wondering where the frondy thing has disappeared to in the marine tank, eating a Muller Light, checking on my goulash in the slow cooker, and waiting till I get to see my OH. We had a horrid argument last night, and I need a hug!

Multi tasking like a pro :D

Not much got my 2 year old playing 'traffic jams' & 'crashes' with his cars/trucks etc..bored as live in a flat with no garden H is asleep as worked last night & did overtime today & baba asleep so can't go out.

I'm supposed to be cleaning the kitchen but there's a period drama on TV so can't draw myself away. So far today I've been for a walk, done some hula hooping and cleaned the lounge. I've also started contemplating what to wear to go out tonight.

Watching the racing and looking forward to the National.

I've just watched Biggest Loser, & thought I'd come on here for an update before I make Shepherds Pie (with quorn) for tea. OH watching football so he may or may not be back in time for tea.

Then MiL is coming round as usual with wine & chocs:D

And whilst all this is going on I'm listening to Lady GaGa & thoroughly enjoying it, I've not listened to her for ages.

I am now watching my youngest two eat. my eldest has just sent me a text to say that he would be home at 7.30 for dinner, so i will eat when he comes home.
missing my hubby. i think i will put Liam in my bed tonight (5).

i am going to put my boys to bed around 7.30, they will watch a film in bed. kieran will be home then and then we can eat, he will then slouch off to his pit of a bedroom to watch sky sports / facebook / xbox. i will have a bath and read a few pages of breaking dawn again. then i will watch my film with some lovely rhubarb. yum yum

whoops forgot to add that i will phone hubby at some point.

Back