What are you going to do when you hit goal?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've got a big long list of things that I'm going to do when I hit goal, or at some point after anyway. Here's my list...

I'm going to drag Aaron (my boyfriend, still weird to say! lol) to Alton Towers because I've never been and am always a bit wary of theme parks just in case I don't fit in the rides! I've been to Thorpe Park when I've been bigger than this and was fine but still, always makes me nervous.

I want a spa day too. I had a massage on the beach a couple of times in Thailand and it felt good but I felt way too self conscious to really enjoy it so I want a proper one when I'm at goal so I can really enjoy it!

Get a personal shopper! This one might be a while after so I can save up but I want to go into a store and have a personal shopper, you know where they help you pick out clothes that suit you. Whole new wardrobe!

Those are my major things really, also looking forward to being able to enjoy the beach on holidays too. Just wondering what you guys have planned, if anything?

Oooh, I like this thread. I'm going to have my nails done. I love having long lovely (obviously false) nails but I can't see the point if the rest of me doesn't look great. So when I get to target I will be booking that appointment!

Also if I'm thinner and fitter by July I might even take part in the Mum's race at my kids' sports days.

I got married lol.

I also bought a whole new wardrobe, a pretty small one though as i didnt have much money. I still add something to it every month.

Getting to goal was the biggest reward of all though.

yes i agree new wardrobe or pull out my old wardrobe of small clothes i haven't had the heart to throw away all in pretty good nick and hardly worn so that'll be the biggest reward back in the clothes i love i have 2 wardrobes full!!! :eek:

oooo! Well i dont know what my goal weight is!? Im 10.13 atm :( was 10.6 around a month + half ago and 9.7 in june! Im back on track 100% now and i felt happy at 10 so gonna aim for that. When i get there im gonna get my hair done - thinking caramel blonde highlights and really dark brown (my hairs a medium brown atm) and my nails done :) ooh and nice new clothes!

I am gonna get a pedicure when I reach my first GW, always wanted to get one. :D and get a bikini for summer hols!

i've been growing my hair out for the past year from a pixie crop, its now just above shoulder level and as soon as i hit my first goal of 13 stone 7lb i'm going to treat myself to some clip in hair extensions, i could do it now but i want to look doubly great with 4 stones weight loss and lovely long hair! lol x

Aww this thread is nice,
I would love to get to 10 stone and fit in all my expensive clothes once again! I'd also get pampered at the salon, hair, nails fake tan the lot lol and then show off my new bod on a hot holiday haha I'd love my other half to propose to me too, I don't wanna be a fat bride lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to buy myself Beautiful bras! No more being restricted by size.

Plus - high waisted shorts (depends though, I don't want to look too top heavy) and I'm going to spend like £100 on fabric and make myself some dresses with full circle skirts *drool* and even spend out on netting for a pettycoat :)

I was originally going to dye my hair a bright colour, was thinking tourqouis (ouch that word is impossible to phonetically spell..) and pink, but now I might just give it a miss >.<

Long way off atm though, have gained this week, really upset :(

Two of my main things are to get a nice new haircut (something different to my usual), new clothes of course...and my first real bikini. :eek::D

Defo with you guys on the buying new underwear front! Can't wait! And a bikini.. eek.

I'd also love to get my teeth whitened.. :character00238:

I am a little different in so far that I am planning a holiday by which time I want to be at goal. The holiday is August 2013 - I have about 5 stone to loose so I should be able to get there if I am consistent.

I really cant wait to be packing my suitcase for Australia with a whole ton of Size 8 clothes!

I cant wait to fit into my clothes-I have a wardrobe of clothes from size 10-20, plus maternity bits!

I had my baby 7 weeks ago, and i would love to take him on his first holiday abroad with hubby and wear nice summer stuff rather than cover up! think bikini is out cause of stretch marks, but maybe shorts and vest top :)

Sure we can all get there-however long it takes, every lbs counts :)

Good luck getting to your goals.

xxx

Back