What are you having for dinner tonight?

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
Stealing this idea from SW.

What are you having for tea tonight?

I'm having sausages with a nice load of 0pp veg. Yum! Possibly a tiny bit of cheesy mash.

I think maybe a jacket potato or chicken salad... Can't decide! Depends on what the rest of the family want!

Ham and tomato omlete with salad

last night i had fruit salad and yogurt (again, had it for breakfast too) cos i spent 10 points on 2 icecreams and 6 points on 2 curly wurlys lol.... oops. (my downfall is chocoloate and 6 cornets for a quid in iceland doesnt help) but stayed withing my points and wasnt hungry at all and lost 2lb todays weigh in. so all is well.

today, i will plan better

today, i WILL resist icecream (maybe just one cornet instead of 2 today hehe) i love ww :)

Tonight I have had a Morrisons NuMe hunters chicken with wedges ready meal which was 11 pp and so tasty so well worth the points. Had it with green beans, carrots and baby sweet corn :D

I made a lovely pasta dish:

Chicken and chorizo with wholemeal pasta in a fat free creme fraiche and chilli pesto sauce! I have a HUGE portion but you could easily make it up to the number of PP you wish xxx

Was it a homemade sauce? If so how did you make it? Please x

Haha no I'm soooo lazy! I used the sacla fiery chilli pesto. It's 2pp for 1/8 jar, u don't need too much depends on how spicy you'd like it x

Tonight's dinner is

3ww Cumberland sausage
Baked sweet potato
Baked beans
Ketchup
Total = 14PP

Tonight I am having roasted marrow stuffed with chilli con carne and a sprinkle of cheese to melt on top. Never tried it before just hope it tastes ok :)

Ha ha ok nothing wrong with that do you then it mix it with fat free creme fraiche?
Yep, boil the pasta. While pasta is cooking, cook the chicken and chorizo. Add a small tub of creme fraiche (if there's more than one of you) and add a couple tablespoons of the pesto.
Drain pasta and add to the chicken/chorizo/sauce. Stir and serve.
It's beautiful!!! X

Back