What are you having for dinner tonight?

I am having,

burger 4pp
oven potatoes 5pp
apple sauce home made so I count 0 as no sugar
light mayo 1-2pp

I'm having chicken in a sweet chilli sauce with rice. I have been pointing it and it's really high :( well, the sauce is an uncle bens one and for half the jar it's 7pp! I'm going to have 1/4 of the jar instead I think.

i had (boil in the bag) youngs cod in butter sauce (3pp) and a HUGE mound of veg. all full up for 3pp. more space for wine ;-) xxx

I'm having 2 packs of oodles of noodles (2pp each pack - they are small!) = 4pp and some chicken = 8pp total
using some of my weeklies tonight for a little drinkie!

cod in the sauce is soooooooo yum, i have these in for emergency days, as theyre only 3pp and have it with a load of veg is so filling. you get cos in butter or cod in parsley sauce. 4 for 2quid in iceland or 4quid in asda.

Tonight:

Salmon fillet in lemon butter
Babycorn
Sugar snap peas
Jacket potato with butter = 14PP

Tonight I'm having a ww meal, either lasagne or cottage pie. Only 5pp (I think the cottage pie is 6)

Wondering if anyone has any tips on what I can make with prawns for my dinner tonight? I normally have prawns with spaghetti and lots of veg, peppers and onions mainly. With a tsp of light mayo. I have small portions so I work that out to be 6PP :) but just fancied something different!

I am having grilled steak(7pp) with ratatouille(0) and saffron rice(8pp) from Jamie Olivers 15 minute meals book. Should be around 15pp unless i have a bigger portion of rice.Looking forward to it,pic in book looks great.

My first day back on plan since last october :( i lost 2 stone last year then went on an all inclusive holiday to mexico and after that it all went to s**t!!!! Have gained 9lbs back so need to stop now before that turns into the whole 2 stone.

I ended up having a roast dinner. Took me into my weeklies but was worth it!

Salmon in lemon butter =7

Baked sweet potato =4
Babycorn and sugar snap peas =0

Back