What are you having for dinner tonight?

Chicken cut into cubes, with mushroom, sweetcorn, onions, chicken stock cube and herbs and spices. Chopped tomatoes, garlic tomato purée and pasta and salad :)

Last edited:
For tea tonight is ASDA Moroccan Spiced Vegetable Quarter Pounder(5pp) in a brown roll(4pp) with homemade wedges(5pp),lettuce and beetroot!

You've heard of coke & fanta chicken? I'm going along the same theme as I am making ginger beer king prawns :)

I've just had a mammoth meal!!

Main:
WW chilli & rice - 7
Salad - 0
2 Large mushrooms with chilli Philly (30g) - 1
Jalepeno's, onion & mushrooms fried in frylight - 0

Pudding:
Tinned pineapple - 0
Light Squirty cream - 1
Crushed up meringue nest - 1
Handful of mini marshmallows(10g) - 1

Total: 11pp & I'm fit to burst!!

Well my daughter had McDonalds with her school friends and I was very restrained and just had a Sprite Zero! Once we were home I had the other half of my Spag Bol from yesterday! X

Noodles and smoked salmon and veg for me tonight.

UKserena Well done being able to resist - a great strength!

Noodles and smoked salmon and veg for me tonight.

UKserena Well done being able to resist - a great strength!

Thank You Sweetie :) x

I had Soup as I ate out at lunch, had Hot Thai Noodles at the Pub! X

I had jacket potato with tuna mayo, salad, pickled onions and low fat coleslaw.. was really tasty x

I had 1/4 of an Asda Chosen by You Cheese & Onion Quiche, 100g of Iceland Alphabet Potatoes and Steamed Green Beans. Very yummy and total 'cost' was only 11pp! X

I had 3 Tesco Vegetable Fingers, 150g of Asda Cheddar Mash and 95g of Peppa Pig Pasta Shapes! Total 'Cost' 8pp! X

Cheese on toast.. 2 small slices hovis wholemeal with 2 slices of leerdammer light and mushrooms 6pp

Cheese on toast.. 2 small slices hovis wholemeal with 2 slices of leerdammer light and mushrooms 6pp

Just in case you missed my post earlier on in the week re bread, Kingsmill Thick 800g is 5pp for 2 slices! I always found the little Hovis never filled me up at 4pp but the extra 1pp is well spent. X

Just in case you missed my post earlier on in the week re bread, Kingsmill Thick 800g is 5pp for 2 slices! I always found the little Hovis never filled me up at 4pp but the extra 1pp is well spent. X

Thsnk you! Must admit I'm still hungry.. will add to my shopping list x

Back