What are you having for dinner tonight?

Pizza Hut Virtuous Veg Pizzetta 12pp

image-3668232458.jpg

It tasted AMAZING! X

Stir fry tonight. Probably egg noodles, chicken breast and mixed veg and chinese style sauce. Will get a pic later and work out the exact points!

3 Quorn Garlic & Herb Goujons (6pp), 2 Potato Croquettes (5pp), Steamed Asparagus & Carrots. 14g of Reggae Reggae BBQ Sauce on the side (0pp). X

image-356189692.jpg

Haddock fishcakes, sweet chilli sauce, tomato n rocket salad 15PP

Attachments

• image-2911351774.jpg
    image-2911351774.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 161
210g of Chippy Chips (14pp), 114g of Harry Ramsden's Mushy Peas (2pp) and 2 Pickled Onions (0pp). X

image-3081219499.jpg

Using 11 Dailies and 25 Weeklies on a Dominos Small Veggie Supreme Pizza (24pp) and WW White Wine 750ml (12pp) and Soda Water (0pp) to mix.

image-2393260683.jpg

image-4273562007.jpg

image-2232987755.jpg

BGT Final Treat Night! X

Ww chicken tikka with vegetable stir fry x 9pp yum

Forgot to update last night!

Sunday Night I had 150g of Garlic & Rosemary Sweet Potato Chips (4pp), 150g of Piri Piri Sweet Potato Chips (4pp) and 160g Avocado (8pp) made into Guacamole.

image-892526939.jpg

Tonight I've had 200g of Asda Extra Special Marilyn New Potatoes (4pp), 4 Slices of Quorn Wafer Thin Ham (2pp), Homemade Chilli Coleslaw (2pp) and Beetroot/Cucumber/Tomato/Yellow Pepper (0pp).

image-319936996.jpg

Yesterday I had a 'roast' dinner with an Iceland battered chicken portion (5pp) 150g of fry light roasters and 4 different free veggies and a tiny bit of gravy with a small sprinkling of season all (schwartz) to give it some flavour. 9 pp in total.

Today I'm doing a pasta bake with lots of side salad and some roasted pepper (with fry light) to have on the side to make it more filling

Yesterday I had a 'roast' dinner with an Iceland battered chicken portion (5pp) 150g of fry light roasters and 4 different free veggies and a tiny bit of gravy with a small sprinkling of season all (schwartz) to give it some flavour. 9 pp in total.

Today I'm doing a pasta bake with lots of side salad and some roasted pepper (with fry light) to have on the side to make it more filling

Your roast sounds yummy, remember that the Ready Baked Yorkies normally only work out at 1pp each. X

Im having fish and rice for dinner tonight, i always try to do simple foods, since i dont really now how to cook haha

They aren't called Simple they are called Clean & Lean ;-) Sounds so much better! X

Serena how did you make your chilli coleslaw, it looks lush!

Hey Sweetie, It's just Shredded Red Onion, Shredded Red Cabbage, Shredded White Cabbage, Grated Carrot, Chopped Red & Green Chillies, 30g of Helmanns Light Mayo with Chilli and 15g of Kraft Garlic & Herb Dressing. That whole pile was only 2pp! X

Hey Sweetie, It's just Shredded Red Onion, Shredded Red Cabbage, Shredded White Cabbage, Grated Carrot, Chopped Red & Green Chillies, 30g of Helmanns Light Mayo with Chilli and 15g of Kraft Garlic & Herb Dressing. That whole pile was only 2pp! X

Yum!!! Defo gunna have to make this I love spicy food xx

Last Nights Dinner was a Homemade Lasagne which consisted of Homemade Bolognese (5pp), 2 Lasagne Sheets (4pp) and Cheese Sauce (3pp). I served it with a 1/4 of Asda Tear n Share Garlic Bread (5pp) and Steamed Tenderstem Brocolli, Chantennay Carrots and Green Beans (0pp). It tasted amazing and just to make you all drool, here it is:

image-2019538621.jpg

That lasagne sounds - and looks - lush! Deffo got to try that. I've got into the habit of rotating only a certain number of meals that I know will more or less fill me so I'm always after new ideas :)

Tonight I'm doing 150g of mash (even gonna weigh it lol) LOTS of free veggies, some gravy and one or two spicy bean burgers (by Iceland) depending on how many pp's I've got left.

Back