What are you having for dinner tonight?

I'm havn chicken curry with lots of veg and I'm goin to have it with baby potatoes because the portion of rice doesn't really fill me! Weigh in tonight so il be dreaming of my dinner during the meeting lol

I'm havn chicken curry with lots of veg and I'm goin to have it with baby potatoes because the portion of rice doesn't really fill me! Weigh in tonight so il be dreaming of my dinner during the meeting lol
I know what you mean about the rice, a portion never fills me either.

1 1/2 Asda Cheese & Onion Rolls (7pp), 150g Cheesy Mash (3pp), 100g Heinz Beanz (2pp) and I bulked it out with Peri Peri Green Peppers (0pp).

image-3340487867.jpg

2 Iceland BBQ chicken breasts at 3 points each and a serving of couscous (5 points) with some roast peppers stirred in. Total of 11 as I was quite hungry

Basa (fish from aldi) -3pp , portion of cous cous wit added chives and peppers-5pp , asparagus and carrots-0pp!! Gorg dinner for 8pp

I made the most delicious dinner tonight. 1 jacket potato made into wedges, (6pp) 2 x quorn fillets seasoned with schwartz chicken spices, garlic and chilli.(2pp) Served on a bed of salad leaves with red onion, a tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Entire dinner was 9pp.

I made the most delicious dinner tonight. 1 jacket potato made into wedges, (6pp) 2 x quorn fillets seasoned with schwartz chicken spices, garlic and chilli.(2pp) Served on a bed of salad leaves with red onion, a tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Entire dinner was 9pp.

I'm loving the sound of this dinner! Are the Quorn Fillets Fresh or Frozen? 1pp per fillet is fab! X

Wow, everybody is making such yummy food! I want to try my hand at some of these meals. Will be scouting the 'net for recipes to play with. <g>

Mine is an easy one tonight -- I grilled some chicken breasts (seasoned with crushed smokey chilies and a little cayenne and some lime juice) a little while ago, and will be cutting those into bite-sized chunks. We're having mixed salad greens tossed with the bites of chicken, blue cheese crumbles, toasted walnuts, sliced fresh strawberries, cucumber, cherry tomato halves, and some sweet onion slivers, topped with some light blue cheese dressing, and with a small wholegrain roll on the side. And for me, as always, a cup of strong chicory coffee blend with a little half and half cream for dessert. My son will have the same, and hubby will probably have a banana smoothie for dessert, since he's been on a banana smoothie binge lately. <g>

I'm having a breaded basa fillet tonight, haven't worked out the pp's yet but at 240 calories I'm working on the assumption it'll be 6pp's. I'll be serving it with chinese style stir fried veg cooked in 'free' soy sauce with schwartz chinese 5 spice and fry light so it should all be free apart from the fillet itself which'll free up some points for me to have a little evening snack if I'm desperate :)

I point the fillet as 3pp without the breadcrumbs!
I'm having yellowfin fillet lightly crumbed with garlic and herb breadcrumbs which is 4pp. I bought them in aldi has anyone tried them? They look yum. I'm having it with 300g of baby potatoes and veg so everything comes to 10pp and i have 4pp left after dinner to have a weight watcher bar and a packet of velvet crunch. Sorted:)

I point the fillet as 3pp without the breadcrumbs!
I'm having yellowfin fillet lightly crumbed with garlic and herb breadcrumbs which is 4pp. I bought them in aldi has anyone tried them? They look yum. I'm having it with 300g of baby potatoes and veg so everything comes to 10pp and i have 4pp left after dinner to have a weight watcher bar and a packet of velvet crunch. Sorted:)

Was it nice and did it fill you up?

Yesterday I had a beef and pepper curry made with Pataks rogan josh sauce and served with some sliced green beans and 150g of rice.

Today I've been feeling hungry all day (having a bad day, I think it's stress related) so I'm having a cooked dinner with fry light roasted spuds and piled high with free veggies. I'm hoping if I'm stuffed full later I have less chance of cheating

Yea it was gorg really tasty and a nice sized portion I was very surprised.
Tonight I'm having spaghetti made with quorn as im allergic to beef and I also have a bottle of wine chilln in the fridge

Roast chicken with carrots and broccoli and baby potatoes par boiled, smashed a little with garlic rosemary and thyme, mustard, salt and lemon juice poured over the potatoes and roasted in the oven for 30mins!! So yummy

Roast chicken with carrots and broccoli and baby potatoes par boiled, smashed a little with garlic rosemary and thyme, mustard, salt and lemon juice poured over the potatoes and roasted in the oven for 30mins!! So yummy

Your potato combo sounds sooooooo yummy! How many grams of Potatoes did u use? X

I use 300g of baby potatoes. You should try it it's so delish

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I use 300g of baby potatoes. You should try it it's so delish

That's 6pp isn't it? X

Yea that's 6pp and the ingredients to put over them are all free

Back