What are you looking forward to most?

kellymundy

Gold Member
I'm just wondering what everyone is looking forward to most once they've hit target?
I'm looking forward to my leg waxing taking half the time (ouch!!!)

I'm looking forward to continuing to maintain this weightloss forever! I am quite hopeful that I can do this lifestyle I chose for the long haul, being it is not restrictive in any way shape or form, I know I can be a SUCCESS story and not just another statistic!

I'm looking forward to continuing to maintain this weightloss forever! I am quite hopeful that I can do this lifestyle I chose for the long haul, being it is not restrictive in any way shape or form, I know I can be a SUCCESS story and not just another statistic!

oooo like that idea being a success story and not a statistic, brill!

Gx

I want to be able to get on the floor and play with my grandchildren (1 at the moment, and 3 more due in April/May!) - and then be able to get up again without needing a hoist!! LOL!!

I want to be able to go on an aeroplane without having to ask for an extension belt! I want to be able to put the table down without my belly getting in the way so I can eat a meal on the plane!

That's for starters!
x

I'm also looking forward to having to buy a new wardrobe...my current one is far to small to keep all the new clothes I'm going to buy! :D

i want to have a flat belly, would love to be able to wear a short skirt and a nice top that shows off a tanned flat midriff!

I want to be able to go into a clothes shop and pick up anything I want knowing that it will fit and be a decent shape rather than buying baggy dowdy clothes all the time. Oh and definitely to buy a nice above teh knee skirt or pinafore for work.

I ahven't worn a skirt for years!!!

well im buying the big wardrobe next week ready to fill with gorgeous clothes once im at goal
looking forward to going out for a meal without people craning their neck to see what the fat girls having
looking forward to shopping anywhere but evans, having my pick of the shops
to be able to play with my wee girl insted of having to sit watching others go on slides with her
and looking forward to having a relationship :)

cheekbones! collarbone! hips!

skinny jeans

LOL

Seriously, I am looking forward to looking 'in proportion' for the first time in too many a year. Not necessarily aiming to look really angular.

Last edited:
clothes

What I am looking forward to the most is being able to walk into any high street shop and buy anything i want. At present mens clothes in bigger sizes cost a fortune and few shops do them. Cant wait:D

Ooer! buying clothes because I like them-not because they'll stretch oer my big body!

Feeling feminine!

Not being the fattest person in the room- in fact, not even being in the top ten!!

cheekbones! collarbone! hips!

skinny jeans

LOL

Seriously, I am looking forward to looking 'in proportion' for the first time in too many a year. Not necessarily aiming to look really angular.

Oh yes bones are definately whizzo, discovering that you aren't in fact squidgy all the way through!

Gx

I'm looking forward to being a yummy mummy!!

I'm looking forward to buying matching sexy underwear, and feeling sexy wearing them!!

Love

i think i'll live in a bikini when i'm slim :-D

I'm looking forward to being invited to weddings, reunions, parties etc without the dread of how I look, instead I hope to be rearing to go in the hope of getting a compliment!

lol kellymundy, dh is heavy also and I feel there is no room in our king size. We were considering getting a super king size but maybe this diet will save me some money also!

Oh I just thought of another....going into Next and actually being able to buy a pair of boots that will ZIP up!!! Why do they make them so narrow up the leg? I'm alwats embarrassed about buying boots etc that I only ever buy the pull on stretchy fabric ones...and after about a week they fall down after about 5 steps!!!:eek:

I am looking forward to EVERYTHING....

Going out & staying in
Wearing clothes - being naked
Going on holiday and wearing a bikini
Sexy underwear
Walking into a room and not being bothered about it
Seeing friends and family that I havent seen in ages without feeling embarrassed.
Meeting up with work colleagues...
Sticking fingers up and ex
.....Oh and his sister!!!!!!

Basically having a life again!

I dont think that there's anything I am not looking forward to...

Back