What are you looking forward to most?

Im looking forward to:

buying loads of new smaller clothes.
the look on my bf's familly's face later in the yr we only see them once/twice a yr. they hate me and i know they think im a fat cow well not anymore cant wait :)
my hoildays this year..not going to be stressting about stuff to wear might actually wear a swimsuit of sum kind in april woohoo!!
Running around after my dd
Having lots of energy
To have lots of confidence and not be shy or hiding in corners anymore :)

Im sure I can think of loads but this is some of my main ones :)

Ohhh I'm looking forward to so much.

• Hauling out all the skinny clothes in my underbed storage and having to buy new ones because they're now too big.:eek:
  • Being able to go to the gym and not have people think "we know why she's here hehe!"
  • Sexy underwear
  • Sex:rolleyes:
  • Looking in the mirror and thinking, wow, you did good:D
  • Being able to walk up the stairs without having oxegen at the top just incase
  • Turning heads;)
  • Riding my bike more
  • Attempting things without weight being a factor
  • Skydiving
  • Scuba diving
  • Anything fun that involves getting into a special suit:cool:
  • Go karting

Ohhhhhhhh I could go on and on and on !

I look forward to:
  • being able to be comfortable in the plane/bus/train in an average seat
  • being able to be comfortable while out of my home and not being paranoid about people commenting on my weight
  • being able to do the simplest things without being out-of-breath
  • being able to have sex, properly (and not in the dark:eek:)
  • being able to buy the clothes I want and not the only ones that fit me
  • being able to buy tons of cheap clothes in Primark/New Look/etc.
  • being able to do things without worrying days in advance if my weight is going to be a problem
  • being able to exchange clothes with my sister
  • being able to help other people who are fighting and struggling with their weight and show them that it CAN be done and that they are not alone
I could go on and on, like many of us, I ma sure!

Thanks for this great thread!!!!!

Elie

I am so looking forward to going on rides at the seaside with hubby and kids. My kids think i'm really scared thats why i dont go on but to be honest i look at the seats and think, there is no way my arse is gonna fit in there. lol x

Well, I was about 9 stone give or take until about 8 years ago when I had my 3rd child. I've since gained loads of weight. I'm 5ft 2" by the way.
I always moaned on about 'does my bum look big in this, my bingo wings, I've got fat knees and best of all, after having children I'd moan on about my flabby belly with a hideous stretch marked roll that showed even in size 8 trousers. So.............
I've told my husband that when I lose this weight and get back to the 9's I'm going to walk around the house in my bra and knickers - bum to the fact that i've got any baggy bits.

Yay me !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and also, it would be nice to not weight the same as my 6ft 5 husband. Oh the shame.
x

Go Heffa, :p to any baggy bits!!

T x

Being able to wear skirts in Summer with NO hot,sweaty, rubby sore thighs after a couple of hours! aaahhhh BLISS!!!
No massive, red, sore bra strap marks in shoulders or big, red marks under bra!
Can't think anymore I'm getting out of my depth with joy at the thought of it!!!

I'm looking forward to being able to take my children swimming without the fear a group of do-gooders will throw water all over me and push me back in the water shouting Save the Whale!
I'm looking forward to getting chatted up on a night out by decent looking guys and not just old men with dark glassess and a guide dog.
I'm looking forward to having enough energy to beat the kids on the Wii.
I'm looking forward to shopping in River Island and Top Shop without the shop assistants looking at me as if I'm trespassing through the shop with dog poo on my shoes.
I'm looking forward to bumping into an ex of mine (with a large mallet aswell!) who when we broke up said he only went out with me to see what it would be like to sleep with a fat girl.
I'm looking forward to going into work and not being called "Big Julie" when I'm only 5' 3" small.

Just looking forward to enjoying a normal, healthy, happy life! :D

I got a £50 gift voucher for my birthday from my mum at the end of last year for Evans. I want to have to use it in Miss.Selfridge, Topshop or Dorothy Perkins because I'm to small to spend it in Evans!:party0019:

oh there's a few things I'm looking forward to

1 Not having to go to Evans to buy clothes anymore, to be able to go into a 'normal' shop and buy something off the rack

2 Not having to pay £35 for a bra, cos the only place I can get a 48J is on the internet and they're the one's that look like scaffolding. I'd love to be able to get something pretty and lacy.

3 Being able to go into a cafe and sit down to eat something, without being looked at like I'm some fat pig who does nothing but eat all day

4 Being slimmer than my mother and giving her all my old clothes :party0049: cos she can't say anything about my weight anymore.

definately the nice undies and feeling great in them

sitting comfortably on a plane

running around with my son and not getting puffed out after 5 mins

definately not being thr fat mum in th school playground

not feeling like people must feel sorry for my husband to be stuck with the fat wife

having more confidence

feeling comfortable in my own body

buying clothes in any shop

the list goes on........

To going on Holiday and actually wearing nice stuff.
To be able to go in new look and shop anywhere else but Inspire!!! (which I can technically do when I hit size 18, but still!)

and umm. Just basically all new clothes that aren't all black!

Ah bigley! How could I forget the sore thighs? That is something I am happy to get rid of!!!!!!

Elie

Talking about going shopping and sizes etc - I was browsing the small clothes to buy something nice for my daughter ( 24 yrs old and a size 8) in a well known shop and the assistant actually came over to me and said I'm sorry these won't fit you.
Well, duh really, I was not aware of that. (I'm a size 16-18) i couldn't believe it.
The nerve!
x

Back