What are you looking forward to most?

Looking forward to going into a certain clothes shop in Yarmouth and having them not sneer and make rude comments about my size like they normally do (then loudly stating that it's all cheap tat and I wouldn't be seen dead in it!)

Not being ashamed of my clothes size, and being able to buy sexy thongs and such without having to automatically look for L or XL

i'M LEARNING TO DANCE JITTERBUG SO i'M LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING LESS OUT OF BREATH IT'S A QUITE FAST DANCE SO i'M SURE IT WON'T WORK ENTIRELY:):):)

Being able to wear skirts in Summer with NO hot,sweaty, rubby sore thighs after a couple of hours! aaahhhh BLISS!!!
Can't think anymore I'm getting out of my depth with joy at the thought of it!!!

Oh yeah, those inner thighs.....i dont wear skirts without long cycling shorts on underneath now. Once you have been rubbed so raw that you've had to buy plasters to patch them up whilst around town....You never forget.

I remember plonking myself down on a kerb somewhere in Devon legs akimbo hoping the breeze from on coming traffic would help! If I hadn't been in soooo much pain I would have cried! The most miserable day ever I think - thank you for this thread - that memory will keep me focussed!!

I made myself bleed one day by wearing a skirt. And it took me ages to get rid of it :(. These are really bad memories, and this is why I wanna be slim this summer. I am fed up having to sweat in trousers (can't wear shorts, they make me even fatter than I am!:eek:) when I wish I could wear a light skirt to help me support the heat. :sigh:

Back