What are your dinners?

Rkmriddell

Gold Member
Hi everyone

Just wondering what your favourite dinners are?? We tend to eat the same sorts of foods every week and i'm looking for a little bit of inspiration i suppose..... xxx

Well, i'm stuck in a bit of a rut dinnerwise so i'll be interested to see what people say! Tonight we had a fab dinner, steak/sweet potato chips/roasted veg. Too expensive to do all the time though! Another ww favourite of ours is to make a creamy sauce with veg stock, mushrooms and low fat philadelphia, chop up a bit of ham and stir into tagliatelle or any other pasta, yum :)

Discovery Tacos with spicy chicken and roasted vegetables? Still one i'm yet to try but saw that tacos were only a point each, I love the crispyness of them so I reackon that would be quite nice so will try that this week.

My favourie dinner is chicken stir fry.
I chop a chicken breast, but it in s frying pan with a clove of garlic and a chicken or stock cube and a little water, then throw in your fav veg and cook for a few mins.
Serve with rice or noodles.
I like to add a little water so it's not completely dry!

My favourite ever meal has to be Chicken Cordon Bleu (or my poor man's version of it lol). Basically grilled/baked chicken breast sliced open and stuffed with reduced fat cheese and topped with pepperoni slices. Sometimes I'll mix the cheese with some spinach and sautéed mushrooms before putting it under the grill to melt... Yum!

Chicken breast 250g (raw weight) 6PP
5g pepperoni slices 2 for 1PP
Reduced fat cheese 40g 3PP
Spinach and mushrooms 0PP

My fav has to be a good olde roast chicken dinner, mash,chicken,brocoli,cabbage,cauli,stuffing,gravy yummy and im always s full after it too.

Fat free yoghurt mixed with curry or tandoori spices, and chicken left in it to marinade then cooked. Have that with cous cous and roasted veg or free veg curry. Yum

Lamb and sweet potato stew, both cut in to chunks cooked in slow cooker with lamb stock, corriander and cardamom seeds.

Theya re 2 of my current faves. Also like spag bol, sometime with butternut squash mash instead of spaghetti of low on available points. Sausage casserole. omelette with loads of lkeftover cooked veg in it.

Back