Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What are your personal likes and dislikes about yourself?,,,

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Donnie46, 4 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    What are your personal like's and dislike's about yourselves - now go on and be honest.....

I like my 'sense of humour' - no matter what has happened in my life I have always tried to to keep a sense of humour, it always helps.

I also like my ability to get along with most people, when I allow myself to do so, I have become a bit of a recluse since I have been so overweight.

I dislike my fat body intensely - and thank goodness I am now doing something about it, it has ruined my life for far too long now.

I also dislike my lack of self esteem and self confidence, but hopefully as I lose weight I will get some of it back.

What are your like's and dislike's about yourself.....

Last edited: 4 August 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh this is a deep one Donnie!

Um, I like my ability to get on with people and I think I've got a good sense of fun and humour.

I dislike that I am quite lazy sometimes, and also get bored easily.

4. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like the fact that im always motivated and have great enthusiasm about things. Body wise i like my new tummy and my upper body, well my little muscles anyway :p

I dont like that im a perfectionist as this can sometimes lead me to set my expections of myself and others far to high and then be dissapointed when they are not met. Body wise i hate my hips and thighs, im a classic pear shape and build muscle really easy in my legs so i look like a Russian Shot putter at times :sigh:

5. littlehobbit

littlehobbit Full Member

i hate my legs.they are big compared to the rest of me.and i cant seem to get them smaller:( i also dont particularly like my looks or my lack of self confidence.but im also hoping losing the weight wil help that:)
    i like my red hair and i like that i can make people laugh and am someone a lot of people confide in.

6. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I like that Im a good partner, friend, daughter etc, I like that I do my job well and make a difference, I like that Im taking positive steps to change things. I like that I have my health.

I dont like the fact that I let myself get so out of control (BUT see above)

x

7. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Into the pyschiatirist chair I go......

I like my sense of humour, and that I try to be kind to people. I like putting others before myself and I like being loved and loveing others.

I hate my stressed out moods when I can fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. I hate wanting everything done my way cos "I always know best" or so I think.
    I hate being poor.
    I hate being size challenged lol - just trying to be politically correct cos
    I hate stupid political correctness, its gone mad!
    I hate being angry, bitter and twisted over silly things that really don't matter at the end of the day.
    I hate being laid up with my knee and the pain.
    I hate the fact I'm 50 next year and feel soo much of my life has past me by because I have been overweight.
    I hate the fact I am finding so much to hate so I'm gonna stop now lol.

So whats the verdict on me Donnie?

8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well love - I think it is better out than in, and talking about how I feel about myself above - has helped me to lay some demon's - lot's more to go though.

We will get better though Charlotte as our weight drop's, just you wait and see, love to you. X

9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I hate the fact that I worry for England! Doesn't solve anything and makes me ill at times.
    I hate that I have very little confidence and that was down to my mother telling me I was never good enough or would amount to anything. I hide it well tho.
    I love my nose, my sense of humour, the fact that my sons do all the cooking for their family, my D-I-L's love me! That most of the people I work with in the hospital think I'm fun from the consultants but especially the ward domestics who hated the last physio in charge!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.