What are your personal likes and dislikes about yourself?,,,

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
What are your personal like's and dislike's about yourselves - now go on and be honest.....

I like my 'sense of humour' - no matter what has happened in my life I have always tried to to keep a sense of humour, it always helps.

I also like my ability to get along with most people, when I allow myself to do so, I have become a bit of a recluse since I have been so overweight.

I dislike my fat body intensely - and thank goodness I am now doing something about it, it has ruined my life for far too long now.

I also dislike my lack of self esteem and self confidence, but hopefully as I lose weight I will get some of it back.

What are your like's and dislike's about yourself.....

Last edited:
Ooh this is a deep one Donnie!

Um, I like my ability to get on with people and I think I've got a good sense of fun and humour.

I dislike that I am quite lazy sometimes, and also get bored easily.

I like the fact that im always motivated and have great enthusiasm about things. Body wise i like my new tummy and my upper body, well my little muscles anyway :p

I dont like that im a perfectionist as this can sometimes lead me to set my expections of myself and others far to high and then be dissapointed when they are not met. Body wise i hate my hips and thighs, im a classic pear shape and build muscle really easy in my legs so i look like a Russian Shot putter at times :sigh:

i hate my legs.they are big compared to the rest of me.and i cant seem to get them smaller:( i also dont particularly like my looks or my lack of self confidence.but im also hoping losing the weight wil help that:)
i like my red hair and i like that i can make people laugh and am someone a lot of people confide in.

I like that Im a good partner, friend, daughter etc, I like that I do my job well and make a difference, I like that Im taking positive steps to change things. I like that I have my health.

I dont like the fact that I let myself get so out of control (BUT see above)

x

Into the pyschiatirist chair I go......

I like my sense of humour, and that I try to be kind to people. I like putting others before myself and I like being loved and loveing others.

I hate my stressed out moods when I can fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. I hate wanting everything done my way cos "I always know best" or so I think.
I hate being poor.
I hate being size challenged lol - just trying to be politically correct cos
I hate stupid political correctness, its gone mad!
I hate being angry, bitter and twisted over silly things that really don't matter at the end of the day.
I hate being laid up with my knee and the pain.
I hate the fact I'm 50 next year and feel soo much of my life has past me by because I have been overweight.
I hate the fact I am finding so much to hate so I'm gonna stop now lol.

So whats the verdict on me Donnie?

Well love - I think it is better out than in, and talking about how I feel about myself above - has helped me to lay some demon's - lot's more to go though.

We will get better though Charlotte as our weight drop's, just you wait and see, love to you. X

I hate the fact that I worry for England! Doesn't solve anything and makes me ill at times.
I hate that I have very little confidence and that was down to my mother telling me I was never good enough or would amount to anything. I hide it well tho.
I love my nose, my sense of humour, the fact that my sons do all the cooking for their family, my D-I-L's love me! That most of the people I work with in the hospital think I'm fun from the consultants but especially the ward domestics who hated the last physio in charge!

Back