What can I expect by the middle of June?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm meeting up with someone in the middle of June and I really really want to look my best. So much so I'm considering not meeting him then and rearranging for in a couple of months so I've got more time to lose weight! Pathetic I know!! Anyway, I was just wondering what can I realistically expect by the middle of June in weight loss or shrinking clothes sizes? I know everyone is different, but I'd like to have an idea if possible. I want to lose as much as possible in this time. I'm not sure what I can really do to help my weight/inch loss though other than just sticking to my 4 CD meals a day. So just hopefully I'll have amazing weight losses and feel confident enough to see him!

Hey Caroline.
Well they say average a stone a month but it varies really from person to person..
I can understand you wanting to look good for someone special and its not silly.. its great that you want to feel like that. Just stick with it and you will lose as much as you can by that stage.
Good luck x

I'm meeting up with someone in the middle of June and I really really want to look my best. So much so I'm considering not meeting him then and rearranging for in a couple of months so I've got more time to lose weight! Pathetic I know!! Anyway, I was just wondering what can I realistically expect by the middle of June in weight loss or shrinking clothes sizes? I know everyone is different, but I'd like to have an idea if possible. I want to lose as much as possible in this time. I'm not sure what I can really do to help my weight/inch loss though other than just sticking to my 4 CD meals a day. So just hopefully I'll have amazing weight losses and feel confident enough to see him!

I cant help with ur question but i just wanted to say... go for it regardless of how far you've got, if someone doesnt like you or is put off or your worried they might be then there not worth it, freind, partner, whatever, your you, you have to love yourself before anyone else does regardless of what you look like. ( i find this hard myself so god knows why im preaching..but we have to try).. sorry i havent meant to stick my nose in but do this for you not for others x x

I think its possible for you to loose approx 3st if you are 100%, i do agree that it does matter whats on the outside really, but being slimmer seems to help how we feel on the inside,

Stone a month if not much more :D

Ok, thanks guys :)

To be honest this is more about me than him. I know that there's the whole thing of if I don't love myself now why do I think it'll change when I lose weight. But actually I just don't feel confident as I am now. And so I want to be doing as well as I can for myself, for my confidence. I've just got to keep doing what I'm doing, can't do much else other than adding exercise which I'm going to start today as it's my first day free in about a week! Hopefully my energy levels will stay up enough. I'm feel less achey now I've noticed.

Hi Caroline, we are both roughly the same size (i started at 18.11 at a size 24/26) and im hoping to be a 18 by beginning of July. I got to aroung 15.7st a few years ago with WW and got into a size 18 then. Im 5ft7, you are a taller than me so you should easily be in a 16 / 18

By the middle of June? Really?!

You know Tamgredan, you've made me smile, thanks :) I really didn't think it would be anywhere near that. I know it's not definite, and that's just your experience and I might be different, but it's shown that there's hope yet! So I'll just keep on with SS, do as much exercise as I can and see what happens! Ohh I can't wait to start shopping in smaller sizes!

Back