WHAT CAN I HAVE FOR LUNCH?

Scals

Got to do it this time
Hi All,

I am a veggie so only do green days.

What can I have for lunch? Don't really want Salad and I have to go to morrisons to buy lunch. I am at work with only a microwave.........

Help!

what about a packet of veggie sushi? or low fat supernoodles? xx

Jacket spud in the microwave with beans??
There is also a nice chilli and tomato coucous in the healthy range of morrissons which is only half a syn for the lot, it's really nice!!

xx

yum jacket spud or super noodles sound good.....

I'm worried about having enough superfree foods!!!

if you go for supernoodles remember to get the low fat ones which are free!! the normal ones are something ridiculous like 7 syns?? xx

edit: if youre worried about SF have a fruit salad or something afterwards

Yea good suggestion - joined in Jan and have put on weight since

I want to do it all properly

Oooh, in the latest mag they had a microwaveable pouch of vegetable chilli which was FREE on green (it was a bright orange pouch, like the ones uncle bens microwave rice come in) - all veg I presume so should be superfree?!
Could have it on a jacket spud too if you're hungry??? :)

Slimming world Quiche
Ainsley Harriott's cous cous (gorgeous, and you only need a kettle!)
Savory rice (lovely cold with veggies)

OR

Spanish omelette! Made this for the first time last night and it is lovely cold today! Just thinly slice a big potato, fry it in fry light with a chopped onion and some garlic on a low heat for 5 mins (you're looking to cook it but not brown it!), then add 4 beaten eggs, salt and pepper, and pour on top of the potato and onions in your frying pan.... Cook on a low heat for 5 mins, then flip it over (using a plate on top of the pan) and cook for a further 5 mins....

Lovely cut into wedges and served cold! xx

p.s. I've not tried it as I got it into my head it was from Asda so went searching round Asda then when I couldn't find it checked the mag in the evening and saw it was Morrisons brand. Doh.

is it? Morrisons own brand??? Yum! I'm am starving! I haven't eaten yet cause i'm scared of using HE and then needing them later and not wanting to use syns I haven't snacked and got no fruit....

Silly isn't it???

SO it is morrisons own and bright orange packet called vegetable chilli? do you think it will be with the uncle bens kind of stuff?

Spanish omelette! Made this for the first time last night and it is lovely cold today! Just thinly slice a big potato, fry it in fry light with a chopped onion and some garlic on a low heat for 5 mins (you're looking to cook it but not brown it!), then add 4 beaten eggs, salt and pepper, and pour on top of the potato and onions in your frying pan.... Cook on a low heat for 5 mins, then flip it over (using a plate on top of the pan) and cook for a further 5 mins....

Lovely cut into wedges and served cold! xx

Yummy that sounds delicious and very traditional. Will have to try - thanks!

Back