• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What can't you live without?!

I started doing ww myself yesterday and ive just got the starter pack, some recipe books and the ww magazine. But i think i will be getting the points calculator, so i can take it shopping with me.

x

i want a points calculator but cant get one here for some reason:(

Have you tried the WW site?? Or youll get them on ebay
they wont deliver to Ireland ,,must try ebay,,how much are they normaly??

i cannot go anywhere without my points calculator and my tracker book! Everything that passes my lips is then accounted for and I have no excuses such as 'I did not have my calculator with me!'

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

The thing that helps me most is ASDA home delivery. I can sit down at home with my WW shop book and my WW calculator and take my time finding items with the lowest points :)

Oh and curly wurlys for 2pts LOL

Yup my points calculator is my number one item, although my eating out book I have to say is a pretty close second :)

Yummy mummy, calculators cost £4.95 at meetings at the moment, if you wanted I could get you one and post it to you?

Yup my points calculator is my number one item, although my eating out book I have to say is a pretty close second :)

Yummy mummy, calculators cost £4.95 at meetings at the moment, if you wanted I could get you one and post it to you?
would you really,,that would be great,,i'll pm you,,thanks so much

Last edited:
I agree about the calculator. I managed to get my mum to send one to me so it has made a huge difference to my shopping trips, but the one thing I really can't do without is the support. This site, my hubby and my friends have made this a whole lot easier than trying to do it alone, it's too easy to cheat or make excuses when you don't have help.