What car do u drive / want

When/if I pass my test next week I'll have a shiny new 307 waiting for me.

If not it'll be the busses again :(

We have a 56 (Feb 07) plate Mazda 6 Sport in metallic blue. It's a gorgeous car and so nice to drive. I'd like to add a Mazda MX5 Roadster coupe in red to the driveway too, and apparently I can have it when the 6 is paid off! Woohoo!

We both like Audi TT's too, I want a yellow one which I would call Bumblebee :D

When/if I pass my test next week I'll have a shiny new 307 waiting for me.

If not it'll be the busses again :(

I'll be sending you loadsa good vibes next week Bex :) xxx

You can't do worse than me - I passed on my 5th attempt (3 years ago in Aug)... I failed in 1988, 1992, 1997 & 2004 :eek::eek::eek:

I had to renew my provisional.... & they give you 10 years on that !!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Made up for it now - I took & passed the AIM exam (Advanced Instutute of Motoring) a year ago :D (Had to to get insurance on the V6)

I only drive when there is really no other alternative. We have Jaguar X Type - it's lovely, but a wee bit on the big side for me. I'm more of a punto girl!!!! OH loves his Jag though:character00182:

I'd love a mini - not bothered whether it is old or new - but want a cabriolet! Unfortunately it isn't big enough for my 3 children (the teenagers are taller than me!) and OH!!!

x

Now this is what i need if only I had 80,000 euro hmmm.......

With you on that one Becky - gorgeous!! I drive an '08 A3 2.0TDi S-Line (company car!) but if the budget would stretch would have an A5 in a shot - they're bringing ot a 2.0 version - so maybe when I get a new car in two years time........

Audi girl through and through - wouldn't say no to a TT or R8 either!!

Carol x

:D My own car is an Electric Blue Peugeot 307 sport, i drive an assortment of vehicles at work, from bog standard Ford transit vans to 4wds and on occasion the odd Volvo T5, they all look the same bit of a give away when they all have POLICE, written on them :D, my dream car is the Asto Martin DBS :p

:D My own car is an Electric Blue Peugeot 307 sport, i drive an assortment of vehicles at work, from bog standard Ford transit vans to 4wds and on occasion the odd Volvo T5, they all look the same bit of a give away when they all have POLICE, written on them :D, my dream car is the Asto Martin DBS :p

Can you not persuade your Force to invest in an Aston Martin then?? Oddly enough its been suggested to our Fleet Manager who just ignores the suggestion - dunno why ;)

Back