• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What Days Work Best For You?

I reached a stumbling block a for a number of weeks even when I had stuck to the regime 100% and kept well within my syns limit. I've resorted back to green days with the odd mix to max thrown in as a lot of meat/fish doesn't seem to work for me. I even tried the success express for a few days one week and still saw no results. Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I feel as though I'm at the same stage as you at the moment, I have stuck 100% to plan and I have only lost 2lb in the past 3 weeks - I'm staying with it though - I know it works, it's probably my metabolism fighting back.......but I will win !!!!

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
Aw - sorry the hear its not working for you hun, its frustrating when you're putting in 100% you should be getting the rewards you deserve. Im currently experiencing difficulties, but mine are different to yours....... Im struggling to stick the plan! I do all red days as I find they work the best for me, keep at it hun, you'll do it xxx

I had a real downer as in 5 weeks I lost 3.5lbs. This is how my pattern has emerged over the last 6 weeks: STS, STS, -0.5, -3, STS, -1. For the first 3 weeks of this pattern I was at the gym 3 hours a week plus going for walks and sticking to the plan, my disappointment only lasted a short while before I picked myself up ready to carry on, you don't lose weight if you don't stick to it!
Looking back I thnk I may have been trying too may different things to get a bigger loss, I was trying success express, mix to max, doing 5/6 hours of exercise, using fewer than 50 syns a week etc - my body probably thought I'd gone mad! I'm happy to plod along at a minimum of 1lb a week from now on.

That's partly why I've set a weekly target of 1lb, I can be ecstatic whenever I lose more which will spur me on even more.