Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What Days Work Best For You?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sandrah78, 10 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I reached a stumbling block a for a number of weeks even when I had stuck to the regime 100% and kept well within my syns limit. I've resorted back to green days with the odd mix to max thrown in as a lot of meat/fish doesn't seem to work for me. I even tried the success express for a few days one week and still saw no results. Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Diet:
    Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    I feel as though I'm at the same stage as you at the moment, I have stuck 100% to plan and I have only lost 2lb in the past 3 weeks - I'm staying with it though - I know it works, it's probably my metabolism fighting back.......but I will win !!!!

4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Aw - sorry the hear its not working for you hun, its frustrating when you're putting in 100% you should be getting the rewards you deserve. Im currently experiencing difficulties, but mine are different to yours....... Im struggling to stick the plan! I do all red days as I find they work the best for me, keep at it hun, you'll do it xxx

5. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a real downer as in 5 weeks I lost 3.5lbs. This is how my pattern has emerged over the last 6 weeks: STS, STS, -0.5, -3, STS, -1. For the first 3 weeks of this pattern I was at the gym 3 hours a week plus going for walks and sticking to the plan, my disappointment only lasted a short while before I picked myself up ready to carry on, you don't lose weight if you don't stick to it!
    Looking back I thnk I may have been trying too may different things to get a bigger loss, I was trying success express, mix to max, doing 5/6 hours of exercise, using fewer than 50 syns a week etc - my body probably thought I'd gone mad! I'm happy to plod along at a minimum of 1lb a week from now on.

6. shrinkingsue

shrinkingsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(6%)
    Diet:
    SML
    Its so disheartening when you don't get results especially as you know you are sticking to plan, I do 2-3 green days following weigh in then 4-5 red days, I don't loose as much when I do mostly green days, keep going you may find you have a big weight loss in one week. x

7. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's partly why I've set a weekly target of 1lb, I can be ecstatic whenever I lose more which will spur me on even more.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.