what did everyone lose in week 2?

bluedress21

Hey ppl just wondered what everyone lost in week 2? I lost 10lbs my first WI. My weigh in isn't until monday but jst looking to get an idea! I'm not expecting much..

I lost 4lbs. I think it varies greatly on how much you initially have to lose tho :)

Hi bluedress, I lost 11lbs the first week and a very lovely 5 this week. I think as someone said though everyone is different, I guess some people may hold water etc and some having more to lose than others, me included may see a higher loss at first. All I know is by this point on every other diet I would have caved and nagged my husband til he gave in and got me takeaway..I would have been pleased for half this loss given my usual performance:eek:

Keep positive x

i have a massive amount to lose and was gutted to only lose 5.25lbs in week one, but lost 4.75lbs week two. I have a friend who has done lighterlife twice and she says every woman in her group both times averaged out 3lbs per week. men lose more, the big ratbags....

I wasn't weighed till after two weeks. I've lost 9 lbs. Which I am very pleased with as I find it difficult to lose weight. But quite a lot of people have a good weight first and second week. I suppose everyone's different. But I like to read about other folks losses as it keeps me going!! Better than half a pound on half a pound off. Like some diets.

Back